Trip report J183

Spaceship Earth was my first thought too.

1 Like

That’s the basic formula for the MK 365 days out of the year. The only variable in the equation is the temperature…

4 Likes

Please- one or two pictures of WL? Booking flights in the morning but I will not see it for eight months.

2 Likes

It is face of the sun hot…we arrived home at 1:30 this morning to 58 degrees and experiencing a high of 78 today. A far cry from Animal Kingdom yesterday…and oh yeah, I’m typing this as I sit at my desk at work…I’ll take the face of the sun hot any day over this!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to ask about Artist Pointe and why no one has been able to get an ADR! Please??? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Your wish is my command.

27 Likes

Now I remember why I have saved all year- thank you!

Wow! That made me cry.

9 Likes

Relax and take a deep breath. That’s called a smile and you’d better get used to it!

6 Likes

LINER MEET KLAXON

Look who I met on the jetty at the Contemporary. We shared a boat ride to WL.

It’s Laura!

And the better picture she took:

30 Likes

Thank you!

I hate how the water tastes in WDW. I’ve not had any trouble with Cape or Tampa water though

2 Likes

:two_hearts:. Pooh is my all time favorite! I can’t wait to meet him in November!

Selfie with the purple wall–very trendy of you.

Love all the liner meetups!

2 Likes

Boy, I love Wilderness Lodge.
My wife and I stayed there on our first visit together in 1996 - we didn’t return to Disney again until 2013 (with kids), and didn’t visit WL again until last summer.

Kids were blown away by it. :wink:

We had our son take a photo of us in the same spot by the character totem we had stood all those years earlier.

32 Likes

Love WL and that totem pole…I want one! Great pic!

1 Like

The things I do for you people.

It’s being refurbished in late October. They have blocked off ADRs out of an abundance or caution. The work is expected to take six weeks.

12 Likes

Hmm. I’m kinda hungry. Have popped into the Grand Floridian to see if I can get a bite to eat somewhere. Apparently there’s quite a good QS restaurant offering pizzas and burgers and whatnot called Veronica and Arthur or something like that. I’ll go check it out.

11 Likes

We done the 1900 PF breakfast last year, Hatter was awesome. Going to do dinner there in December to see the ugly sisters.
Loving the pictures…more please!

Gasparilla grill maybe?!