Trip report J183

This is my view right now:

I’m sitting on the floor in an air-conditioned gift shop drinking free (and funky-tasting) ice water and just getting over the horror of the outdoor, full sunlight, “fast” pass line for BLSRS (which went all the way back to Monsters Inc), followed by being bashed to pieces in Space Mountain.

Tried FPP lotto but nothing worth having. I have DAH later in the week. So once my body recovers I’m outta here an on with my hotel tour.

15 Likes

BTW the people who criticised my writing on the check are now on a list.

10 Likes

@MouseGirl42 I’ve told you, I don’t want to run!!

2 Likes

Can you maintain a 16-minute mile walking?

2 Likes

We’ll never know.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:scream:

That’s a receipt, not a check. :rofl:

2 Likes

Your name has been double-underlined.

9 Likes

21 Likes

Purple wall love! Well done!

Incidentally, am I the only one who thinks the geometric paint job is evocative of Spaceship Earth?

12 Likes

Stunning!

I’m jealous of you right now! Your day looks wonderful so far.

4 Likes

It needs — and is about to get — a change of scene and pace. I’m getting a Frappuccino and then walking to the Contemporary, ultimately headed to WL. MK is crazy busy and hot. And full of screaming kids. So help me God.

12 Likes

Yay!!! Hey, everyone! I’m on @profmatt’s list with a double underline! I’m living dangerously!

7 Likes

We randomly caught Mary Poppins loitering in the gazebo behind Liberty Square last trip; one of my favorite photos of my DW and DD. No one there but us and 2 couples! Worth keeping any eye out for.

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

@profmatt you are bringing me so much joy right now!!

2 Likes

It isn’t entirely clear, though. You are on a list. But WHAT list? I mean, maybe it isn’t living dangerously at all. Maybe the list is one we all wish we could be on. The list of persons who, upon @profmatt’s eventual passing (due to poisoning by water-proofing chemicals, most likely) will receive a portion of his estate.

Oh wait. He’s going to Disney. His estate is worthless.

10 Likes

Love 1900 PF, it’s our favourite breakfast, and the Hatter is my favourite!

1 Like