Trip report J183

Thank you!!! Then there is a chance that it will open back up before our trip!!!

I love you, Matt! You definitely deserve a pen for this!

5 Likes

Oh! Doh! V&A :joy: your mad British sense of humour threw me there for a second :wink:

6 Likes

So I have to ask, what is on your plate with the Mickey waffle? At first I thought whipped cream, but when I look more closely I see mashed potatoes. So do tell, what is on your plate?

Cream cheese frosting.

4 Likes

I already have a pen. Pencils are what I need.

3 Likes

I thought the same!

Oh, okay. Pencils it is…

2 Likes

You are not alone, that purple wall screams Epcot.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Funny, In my home office I actually have a 12" replica of that totem I bought on the earlier trip. Not sure if they still sell them, but I’d be surprised if they don’t!

2 Likes

I have a replica too!

7 Likes

Actually I want the one at WL :joy:

2 Likes

Do you have room for it in your home?

1 Like

I’ve been practising exercising my second amendment rights.

Check out my steely determination. I was shooting a gun — and I liked it.

27 Likes

Glad to hear it. I was concerned you were eating mashed potatoes with your waffle. :wink:

5 Likes

I will make room! I thought it would look very fetching in my garden :grin:

2 Likes

Loving your photos! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

2 Likes

Ready for dinner.

48 Likes

Suit and tie! YAY!!!

I cannot wait to hear your reviews on the food. We have a reservation in august, and are on the fence.

So. Much. Food.

In extreme heat.

But they made a special dispensation to fit us in, so I feel slightly obligated.

Oh sod it. I’m sure we will go. Plus then I have an excuse to wear this wicked awesome skirt I just bought and pretend I’m Jane Seymour in “Somewhere in Time”. (Long Gibson girl style skirt with a silk blouse I have…it’s dressy and yet slightly costume-y. I love it)

I wonder if a fancy hat in V&A would be frowned upon??

10 Likes

NICE!!! I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Very smart!

1 Like