Trip report- I’m on my way!

Walking with purpose.

3 Likes

I have taken a pic of this guy myself for some way down the road future use in Where In The World :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh my god :scream::scream::joy: Where’s that?

2 Likes

Exit of ToT near where the photo counter is.

2 Likes

Great pics!

Beautiful morning- weather is nice!!

2 Likes

My grandmother had these dolls as a kid. I clearly remember them when I visited. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Rode MFSE on single rider with no wait, the. Did MMRR on standby- with about a 45 minute wait. Blue umbrella helped me with my next LL because of an issue I posted in the Genie thread.
Saw some characters and now in my LL line for TSMM.
Going to grab something to eat then head to Epcot.

12 Likes

Oh look at the 50th droid statues!!

2 Likes

Just got to Epcot in time to see Voices of Liberty- another bucket list item!

15 Likes

Glad to hear MFSR single rider works well. I’m hoping to send the SW nerds in our group through on a 2nd ride.

3 Likes

After VOL I booked a LL for figment. Grabbed quick snack in the UK

Took some pics and went to figment. Tapped into that and then booked Nemo. Now at my Soarin LL and my Nemo got changed to a multiple experience. Except it’s no “good” rides (except spaceship earth, which has been closed for hours).
So I don’t know what I’ll do with it.

I booked a LL for MMRR since I have a SDD one for tonight. I want to be back for Harmonius, so I’m going to have to hustle!

After Soarin I’m going to head to the new Creations shop then get ready for my guardians preview.

10 Likes

14 Likes

I hope the new MB make this guy scream when you interact with him using it. Otherwise huge fail. It’s probably my favorite sound in all of SW

7 Likes

When you can see where you want to go but have to walk a mile to get there because Wall-cot

14 Likes

So the GOTG preview line is backed up to connections cafe. Currently only reservations up to 3 pm are allowed. Mine is at 4 so I’m grabbing a small snack then going to jump in it.

2 Likes

Everyone was ordering this waffle thing at connections so I had to follow.
Also- got DD8 a souvenir !
(Two outfits with it )

13 Likes

Really??
I don’t think I like it. Sounds like poor Artoo is in despair, and that gives me the sadz :smiling_face_with_tear:
He does make some of the best noises, but I don’t like seeing/hearing him panic :scream::scream:

4 Likes

In line!

17 Likes

Ride is down :roll_eyes:

1 Like