Trip report- I’m on my way!

Oh no! Hope it’s a short delay.

Moving now-! about 25 minutes delay

3 Likes

Hope it wasn’t a code V. Hopefully I don’t code V!

2 Likes

V for vagina like that nasty p word like wimp?

Or V like vomit.

You’re a nice girl It probably means vomit.

5 Likes

Definitely Vomit.

Code V for vagina is your territory :laughing:

6 Likes

Moved to the “fill in all available space” room and now have been here about 10 mins

4 Likes

Awesome!

I can’t wait to hear your review! Our preview is Monday and I’m crawling out of my skin I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Just got off!
At first I thought it was awesome- but a little way into it I definitely felt a little nauseated. I had to close my eyes a bit. The G forces is what does it to me.
Definitely feeling the adrenaline, I am shaking.
I can’t decide if I would do it again. It was amazing but also I wanted it to end.
:grimacing:

I will say I’m not ruined for the rest of the day. But I do need some alcohol!

17 Likes

And I already told hubby that it’s a no for DD8. She’s not ready for that yet for sure.

3 Likes

Gosh I completely missed that this was open already! I thought it was later in the month.

Super exciting!!!

After GOTG I stopped at the nearest place with alcohol and had a drink to calm my nerves. Then hopped the skyliner did a quick FaceTime with DH and DD8, and came to HS for my SDD LL. I’m waiting for my mobile grilled cheese from woodys, then doing my LL for TSMM.
I can book now, but I’m heading back to Epcot for the fireworks now, and nothing there is available that I want to ride (or haven’t already).
So my opinion for a HS/Epcot split is that LL isn’t really that worth it.
Definitely better for a MK day.

4 Likes

Passholder previews

1 Like

Spot claimed .

14 Likes

Second time watching Harmonius and I loved it more than the first (maybe because my view was better)

Enjoyed the walk out

Took about 40 minutes for a bus to come. Glad to finally be back in my room.

Heading home tomorrow so I’ll spend a half day at MK before going to the airport. I think I’ll sleep in a bit since I’m only planning on hitting some shows at the park.

17 Likes

Fantastic view! Exactly how early did you have to arrive to stake out that awesome spot? Also where was it exactly?

1 Like

Was it here?

Inset:

2 Likes

Nice! Where were you? Love your pictures

1 Like

Great pics!

I think based on the angle at which you see the stargate and tacos (to the left of the frame) she would be more on the right side than the left

Although now to think of it that boat launch is to the right of center. So you may be right.

1 Like