Trip report- I’m on my way!

Ok thanks!

2 Likes

This is correct. Each LL begets exactly one LL, either by the 2-hour rule OR by tapping in, not both. Your Splash LL got you a Space LL using the 2-hour rule, so you can’t get another one when you tap in. If you had an earlier return time, you could have gotten another one when you tapped in before the 2-hour mark, but then the 2-hour mark wouldn’t have gotten you another one.

5 Likes

Gotcha. Glad this is on my thread so I can refer to it the rest of genie +’s life….

5 Likes

Looks like a beautiful day and how are you not sweating lol. Great pics.

It’s actually mostly cloudy and a nice breeze. It gets warm in the sun but I also brought an umbrella for shade.

Rode jungle cruise (LL) and grabbed some hush puppies at CHH. FaceTimed a bit wit DH and DD8. Decided to book a LL for soarin and hop to Epcot for a bit. Currently enjoying a pleasant ride to T&T center

Also if your a PB fan, got one of these at friars nook- it was delicious!

12 Likes

Took a few hours and walked around Epcot and had a drink (or two!)

Kung fu punch in China was delicious (but a little light on the vodka)

This was a lime something ale which was ok. I’d maybe try it again.

Oh if your in the market for orange bird sippers they had plenty!

Just a few I took walking around

![image|375x500](upload://bGALwlmY2x5zSCCk0bvykomFf47.jpeg

I’m headed back to MK now, with a LL for space mountain.
Did soaring LL while I was here. Test track has been up and down all day, so I wasn’t able to book one.

13 Likes

Wowza- first time hearing the pianist outside of Casey’s Corner- he’s fantastic! Cross it off my bucket list!

8 Likes

Went to my favorite (Space mountain) and got shuttled to right on Omega for being a single rider (I knew I ditched my family for a reason) Then got a LL for IASM so I can send DD8 some pics (her favorite)

I gotta be honest- I’m losing steam- I’ve been up since 3 am. I think I’m going to hit HM, then grab some food and go back to the resort. I’ve done quite a bit here today and have a whole morning on Wednesday that I can do more. I wasn’t planning on watching the fireworks anyways, so I think a shower and a a good nights sleep will prepare me for another long day tomorrow!

PS- Drunk hippo is my favorite

17 Likes

Love drunk hippo!

2 Likes

There’s something to be said about a nice hot shower and just relaxing in the hotel room. ETPE is 8-8:30 am tomorrow so I will be heading out of here fairly early.
But for now:

I’ve never stayed at ASMu before, only movies, but it’s not bad. Thankfully my room is facing the parking lot so I don’t have to hear all the teenagers (good god I sound OLD) but I got some nice twilight photos while I walked to my room

I’m fed showered and organized for the morning so for the rest of the night you’ll find me watching bad tv in my bed

18 Likes

Good morning all!
It’s 6:42 and I’m waiting in line for a bus to HS. About 10 people ahead of me.

I’m hoping to get an early SDD , if not I’ll do TOT and rope drop SDD.

Heading over to Epcot early afternoon for my GOTG preview. If all goes well there I’ll end the night with Harmonius.

I slept like a rock last night!

15 Likes

No super successful on BG1 this morning. As soon as 7 hit I clicked my LL and I got a network failure. Unfortunately it happened a few times. I was able to get SDD but not till 6:30, so I’ll se how it is this morning and possibly ride after TOT, or I may just hop back here, ride and go back for fireworks. Bummer. Who the heck gets the 8:30 am one???

8 Likes

Oh no!

The bus dropped us off at 6:58 so walking from the bus stop the network was spotty I think. Oh well. A bad day at Disney is better than no day at Disney

6 Likes

That’s true!

12 Likes

I’m about 7 people back, so I’ll be on the first or second elevator.
Also people going to rope drop rise are crazy. They take “brisk but safe walking pace” to a new level :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Currently in standby for SDD. Posted was 40 but line is moving pretty well- thinking it may be more like 20-25. Timing on lines.

Also this is the stuff of nightmares

12 Likes

Few more photos from yesterday

21 Likes

Almost a perfect shot here. Just cut off the Fantasmic billboard :frowning:

Looks gorgeous today!

3 Likes