Trip report D184

OK. Here it comes. That on-ride photograph taken during the drop on Splash Mountain.

As the water said to me at the end of the drop: In your face!

14 Likes

Oh. You’re just getting me back for the whole Brainy trick, aren’t you?

1 Like

I do hope you like your lunch. I forgot to recommend the whole fried fish. It was delicious but quite an adventure. It was two whole Lion fish, dipped in light batter and fried. I learned later that they are an invasive species in Florida but when my plate arrived with spikey fish I was shocked. :grin:

I wasn’t that adventurous, I’m afraid. But I saw someone who was. Yowza!

Wish I had the pictures to post. Plan to go back in June. What did you choose? I’m still working on my breakfast tea so need to see your pictures!

10 Likes

Have staked out this parade spot. Looks likely to rain any second. Literally.

3 Likes

You’re on vacation. Just do what feels good.

3 Likes

Beautiful food. I know you’re not a huge fan of chocolate so I would eat that desert for you. :grin:
Enjoy your day. I have to go do some errands so will have to check on you later. I have an ADR for Artist Point in June so am eager to hear what you think of it.

1 Like

Well that was interesting. I was standing at the corner of the LTT and they pulled off quite a few of the dancers at that point. They stayed in character, obviously, but danced off the route, down the passage and off-stage. Wind worries, I assume.

Meanwhile I’m now doing SB POTC. Alleged wait is 20 mins. I suspect that’s a lie as people have flooded here from the parade.

Over half my body weight is chocolate. But, yes, I’m not a fan of chocolate desserts. I like my chocolate as God intended: in solid blocks and made by Cadbury’s. So I didn’t finish the dessert. But I enjoyed the few mouthfuls. And who cares: it’s free, right?

Besides, there’s a Dole Whip with my name on it after I’ve done POTC and Tiki.

1 Like

If you currently have the room, you can take Dole Whip with you into the Tiki Room. I like that better than eating it while I walk.

1 Like

That’s a great tip. I’ll do that. Thanks!

I just stayed at Pop and had a very similar room. Building 6 (the building with the giant Mickey phone out front), room 6462. 4th floor, could see the lake if I turned my head a bit. It was very quiet, I was pleased. It does have a shower only, no tub if that is an issue.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Is it weird that I feel so validated knowing that you read my response and may find it useful? I feel like I was just recognized by a celebrity.

11 Likes

Which reminds me: my perfect room has a tub :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it weird that I suddenly feel ten feet tall?

6 Likes

No tub necessary! For me they are just for bathing littles, and my littles are now 15 and 17 and prefer I not be in the bathroom with them. :smile:

7 Likes

Queue has stopped. They’re just letting millions of FPP people through. I hate them.

Loading now. 35 minute wait. Disney lies. Back row.