Trip report D184

Sons of bitches.

4 Likes

Was on my way to get Dole Whip when I saw Tiki was loading, so Iā€™ve dived straight in.

Why are you in standby without FPP in the middle of the day? Thatā€™s a Liner no-no!

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I like my chocolate, too. Definitely not in desserts.

1 Like

Oh boy. Brainwashed.

2 Likes

Enjoy! Thanks for taking us along.

1 Like

Youā€™re on fire today with perfect timing!

Trip booked under 30 days on a high crowd-level day!

This is what Iā€™m talking about:

But, er, question: WHY ARENā€™T PEOPLE USING MOBILE ORDERING?

I literally walked up to the mobile ordering line, made my order on the app there and then, and picked up my order immediately. Meanwhile thereā€™s a long snakey line of people queuing like idiots.

14 Likes

Same reason people donā€™t use FP+. A lot of people donā€™t know about it.

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. For what I paid, Iā€™m getting way more in value. But with zero guilt at choosing all the most expensive options. And itā€™s good for my waistline to half eat something and then throw it in the trash. I get the flavour kick Iā€™m seeking with only half the calories.

Honestly, the DDP is a win for me.

2 Likes

Unacceptable. Youā€™re spending a bazillion dollars on a vacation. Do your research!

This is why Iā€™m opposed to democracy. We are giving these same people the vote and a say in decisions affecting the economy and peopleā€™s lives. If theyā€™re too lazy or stupid to research their own vacation you can be damn sure theyā€™re not up to speed on the ballot measures and candidates.

10 Likes

That looks so good!

1 Like

The cake version is sooooo good. I really wish you could get that version at the Poly.

1 Like

And while Iā€™m ranting, hereā€™s one thing Disney sucks at: bathrooms. The menā€™s rooms at least are an absolute disgrace. On my last trip I actually went into the Town Hall to complain. They need to be permanently staffed. And the people who are using them are pigs. Pigs with a vote. No wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

/rant

5 Likes

:laughing:

And we smart people need it to STAY THAT WAY!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

:wink:

2 Likes

So far as WDW is concerned: yes! Of course!

2 Likes

Whereā€™d the icicles go? Seriously!

4 Likes

I know a couple of people IRL who have been to WDW multiple times. Iā€™ve tried to have conversations about it with them. They donā€™t speak my language. They donā€™t know about DAH or even MVMCP or ADRs. They look at my plans and think Iā€™m nuts.

4 Likes