Trip report D182

You are killing it today.

2 Likes

Have mobile ordered lobster roll from CHH. Regular line looks long. Mobile ordering station not as efficient as Satuā€™li. Still waiting.

And maybe myself, too. I may be overdoing it.

Donā€™t overdo it! You donā€™t want to spoil the rest of your trip.

Well Iā€™m pausing for a meal. Then Splash. Then maybe back to Pop. But FPP fishing is addictive.

7 Likes

I know, Iā€™d be overdoing it if I was there too.

Itā€™s partly a matter of making hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand how this happened but I just tipped half my lobster roll on the floor.

Nooooooooooo!!! Not the lobster roll!!

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:

Tragedy! Tragedy!

Eat it anyway! The grounds at WDW are perfectly clean and nothing bad could come of it.

3 Likes

Meh. It was ā€œfreeā€.

I moved my Splash to 4.25pm. Do I (a) not bother and go back to Pop, or (b) do it and then go back to Pop. Have got Paddlefish at 7.30pm at DS and want to explore DS, though itā€™ll probably be nighttime exploring.

1 Like

When I got back to Pop late last night they were out jet-washing all the sidewalks. So I guess they are clean. And if Iā€™m sick anyway, I canā€™t catch something else, right?

2 Likes

Iā€™m going back to Pop. I have an FPP for Splash later in the week. Iā€™ve done pretty well today, I think. Despite lobsterrollgate.

3 Likes

Yes. Always Christmas scene. I love COP. Itā€™s a family favorite.

I was about to say go back to Pop.

I actually prefer DS at night time. Interested to hear your review of Paddlefish; Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever read a Liner review of itā€¦

I posted a video of it on Instagram. Iā€™m profmattagram.

5 Likes

Living vicariously through you right nowā€¦ Really enjoying these updates. Canā€™t wait for my own trip in Feb.

2 Likes

I think we must be inside a giant version of The Sims: WDW Edition

Itā€™s the only explanation. The ones playing the game can see us little Sims moving about. They track our energy, mood, need for fun, etc. When we are starting to dip, they can go into their toolbox and select a repair. I think Dapper Dans are in a huge expansion pack. Rare.

13 Likes