Trip report D182

31 Likes

Oh, and here’s the forecast. I set it to F for you American types. (It’s 16-24C for the Brits.)

8 Likes

Looks great, I’d love 75 at 4pm, although here in northern Illinois it may make it to 45 today so that’s not to bad lol

3 Likes

Those temps are beautiful! Shouldn’t require any change of clothes.

Indeed. I’m worried I’m going to be overdressed if anything. I want to go bagless so I’ll have my hoodie and convertible trousers.

1 Like

Sounds like a really fun day!

I had a horrendous cold when we flew there the last time and neither of my ears would pop for hours. I was just smiling and nodding at people, it was so embarrassing!

1 Like

I would suggest going lighter than heavier, if in any doubt. If you find yourself cold, you have a reason to buy a hoodie! :smiley:

2 Likes

What wodnerful weather!

Have a terrific second day!!!

Sounds like a perfectly fun but more relaxed day. I hope to visit during the Christmas season in the not too distant future. The tree trail at DS will definitely be on my list when I do. Hope your day is magical and perfectly festive :blush:

Who’s that guy who decided to photobomb your otherwise lovely pictures? Might want to call security if he keeps it up.

13 Likes

That’s one well decorated tree! I’d imagine it would be great fun decorating, but not so much taking down and putting away :joy:

2 Likes

At least he looks happy to be there on this one!

3 Likes

Have checked in early to 1900PF. I’m really hungry! The nice lady seated me immediately. At the exact same table I had in June!

10 Likes

I’m sure they were going, “Oh, it’s @profmatt. Please make sure he gets his USUAL table.”

6 Likes

Aweee, yay!

But smile dahling, you’re at WDW!!

As someone going through a rough time, I can sense your sadness. :pensive:

I hope today is AMAZING and all the magic happens!!!

5 Likes

Hmm. You should have been inoculated. Hope you don’t cause an epidemic!

3 Likes

Monorail busy at GF. Do other people know about the Magic Kingdom? Is it a popular destination?

6 Likes

PS I gave my server a 25% tip. Just sayin’.

13 Likes

I think it is contagious! I’m smiling from ear to ear reading your posts today!! :grin:

2 Likes

2319! 2319!

5 Likes