Trip report D182

How was the lobster roll? And I mean the half you ate, not the half on the ground :rofl:

Weather looks fantastic! Can’t wait to hear about your evening!

Pretty meh, to be honest. I wasn’t particularly traumatised when it jumped onto the floor. Maybe my subconscious did it.

1 Like

Did you doubt this? The magic is oozing out of that place!

3 Likes

So glad you are enjoying yourself, hope all continues to go well, and well done for finding time for DS, can’t wait to hear what you think of it, if you get the chance can you wander past Raglan Rd, and see if you can catch any of the entertainment from the bar.

1 Like

PURE MAGIC! We have never taken the time to watch them as I’m usually chasing after kids. Can’t wait to catch the whole show when I go with my mom in February! Thank you for sharing the video on Instagram.

1 Like

@profmatt - @Tate has an exceptional idea! Definitely go by Raglan Road!!!

Bummer! I really want it to be delicious but know that it is just meh. Thanks!

I think the floor liked it, if that helps.

2 Likes

This is so great!!! Thanks for letting us tag along! A little magic was needed today!

I have had a wildly unproductive day at work due to constantly checking for your updates. I’ve never had so much fun on someone else’s vacation!

5 Likes

OMG I lurvvvvve The Dapper Dans … they are quintessential Disney

2 Likes

Love following your trip…I literally debated booking a trip for this week …was not feeling my normal Christmas spirit but we always do our Disney trip in August and i did not want to give up that…I know I am fortunate to be able to do disney every year but money can’t eliminate some struggles…def gonna do a Christmas time next year :slightly_smiling_face:…hope the rest of your trip is wonderful and I will live vivaciously through your holiday :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

who took the pictures for you?

Looks like an amazing time!! So jealous!

1 Like

My server recommended the lobster boil, which is still $65. Actually, she recommended the crab boil, but that was $20 cheaper. And I’m being greedy about getting value out of the DDP!

7 Likes

Photos of the dinner please or it didn’t happen :wink:

1 Like

Where are the pics of the trees?

1 Like

I’m thinking of charging for this blog.

13 Likes

Oh, the trees are so beautiful! The lobster? Not so much. Not particularly keen on seafood.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!