Transportation LAX to Disneyland

I’ve been pricing out one way rentals but my husband is a big rental car guy, even though it will just be parked for 3 days in a DL hotel parking lot. Oh well. Driving in LA is not worse than most cities we’ve driven in, but LAX is easily my least favorite airport bar none. The shuttle drivers though are very very friendly, I have to say. And they get shafted like 100% of the time because when I give them a $5 or a $10 for helping me with bags (at the rental car place) they look absolutely shocked. I would last about 10 seconds working in that hectic and crazy and loud environment, so props to them.

2 Likes

On our last trip, we needed transportation back to LAX. After agonizing over the options, we found INSTYLE Transportation. We had a great experience. Car and driver were excellent and the communication was amazing. Usually we have a car, but we will absolutely use them again if we are in a similar situation.

INSTYLE

2 Likes

Definitely taking a look at them! Thanks!

Yeah I’d say it’s much easier to get around than say the Northeast. Nice wide highways with 10000 lanes. I actually love that.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I looked into many options and you all helped so much. Eventually I did a Yelp search that got a few more possibilities. I was looking for open 24/7 since my leaving is at 8:35 am on a Saturday I didn’t want to deal with a place that might be “closed”. Also, I wanted to avoid places that I couldn’t get an online quote without giving personal information. I ended up with 2-3 real possibilities from you all and yelp. I just booked with Curbside Express LAX for curbside pickup at $114 each way with a minivan. I will let you all know how it goes. 41 days to DL! I have now made all the arrangements for this trip!

5 Likes

That’s a totally fair price. My daughter just ended up in an uber situation trying to get to LAX and it was just the 2 of them in a car, and it was so expensive. Way more than her plane tickets!!!

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks for the reassurance. Sorry about your daughter.

1 Like

Thank you for this - I’m traveling solo to DL in a couple of weeks and have been struggling to find a pick up service with a price I can stomach (I’m in Canada, so the exchange is ugh). This is the best price I’ve seen - I am definitely going to check them out.

Have a great trip!

1 Like

Happy this helped you!! :grin:

Are you arriving on Friday, October 21st?

I’m suppose to arrive on Tuesday, November 1st and I’m planning to drive. If you need something or need to go somewhere, I have my car!

1 Like

@mathhound how was your driver experience? Anyone else haVe recent experience/ recommend their transportation to/ from lax

2 Likes

Curbside Express LAX was fantastic!! Highly recommend them! Very professional, safe, friendly without being too friendly. Would use them again if flying to LAX and not getting a rental car. Both to and from Disneyland were great experiences.

3 Likes

looking for Lax to Grand Californian ground transportation options. Would rather not rent a car, we’re only there 2 days.

1 Like

How many people? An Uber or Lyft or taxi wouldn’t be awful if there are just a few of you. With more than 3, I’d suggest a car service. Lansky Shuttle gets a lot of love from folks around here.

1 Like
3 Likes