Best options for airport transfers?

Aside from Uber/Lyft, and absolutely not including Karmel Car service, what is your best recommendation for airport transfers to DLR?

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks Alice!

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Anaheim Towncar. We have used them 4 times. Professional, nice cars, on time. When our a.m. flight was canceled and we came in on an evening fl8ght instead, we had no difficulty changing our pickup time.

4 Likes

We used In Style Transportation our last couple of trips. Communication was great and cars were clean and comfortable. Would definitely use them again.

1 Like

Thanks friends!

2 Likes

I used Curbside Express, and I’m sold! Prompt, courteous, prices are good.

There’s a 10% coupon, I think the code is 10OFF or OFF10. They helped getting bags in the car, everything.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity why absolutely not karmel? We arrive August landing in SNA so I’ve been looking to car service

Pickup was a nightmare and the man didn’t seem to know where he was going and was weaving back and forth all along the road

On the way back we had a bigoted racist driver whose breaks were grinding all the way to the airport.

0/10 do not recommend.

1 Like

Holy smokes they are off my list!!

1 Like

Yep!

I wish curbside express did SNA, it seems to have great reviews

2 Likes

First visit to DL in 9 days!! I’m going solo, so here’s my transfer plan: at LAX, I’ll take the free shuttle bus to get to LA’s metro Aviation Station, and ride the subway all the way to Norwalk station (1.75$). Then Uber/Lyft from there to Anaheim hotel: Google evaluates the fare at 25/30$. When I’ll leave, I will be staying Downtown LA, so Lyft will be the easiest option for me. I’ll let you know if my planning holds up to reality.

Hi! Just came back from LA. My plan worked! From the moment I got my luggage and left the LAX terminal to reach my S Harbor hotel, it took 90 minutes in total, and cost me 1,75$ for the Metro to Norwalk station, and 29$ for Uber for the rest of the trip (not including tip). I was lucky though, I didn’t have to wait much for the shuttle and the metro - and the traffic was a breeze because I arrived on Memorial Day. Bye!

1 Like