Tracking Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure opening times

At 9:51pm on 7/9, wait time is listed as 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Yes it said at capacity.

9.20am on 10th July - delayed.

1 Like

Another good morning for Hagrids. Long wait but it’s open this morning. Now the question, barring weather will it run all day? July 10

210 min wait at 10am, we’ve seen worse.

10:04 showing as closed on TP app. Is that reliable?

I don’t know, I’ve only been using the Universal app. I’d have thought it would only show as closed if someone had reported it, but there haven’t been any wait times reported at IOA today so I’m not sure.

11am and still posted open with 210 min wait on Uni app. Still marked closed on TP app.

12pm, 180 min posted wait.

Still 180 at 1.20pm - TP expected time is 148 though I don’t know if that can be trusted.

3pm, 150 mins. I haven’t checked it since 1.20 so I don’t know if it’s been up all the time.

4.10pm 120 mins.

And 5.15 still 120 mins.

Also bed time in the UK!

1 Like

And now capacity at 5:40. Pretty good day in my opinion!

1 Like

Not quite sure why TP shows what it does. Probably not enough guest feedback and historical data?

Not sure I’ve seen this shared here yet — on universal’s twitter feed they announced that they will now be opening Hagrid’s “in the morning” but cutting the line prior to park close to allow for overnight maintenance.

Here’s the link https://twitter.com/universalorl/status/1149069779191422977?s=21

Edited to add: I meant to say that I think this is the first time I’ve seen them say “in the morning” rather than “midday”—trending in the right direction at least!

6 Likes

Still running but at capacity at 7:40. We haven’t figured out a pattern obviously, but it is data!

2 Likes

Data is good! Let’s see if this improvement continues or if there’s another bad day after a good one.

I saw that also. It sounds promising! Here’s a link for non Twitter folks. Universal: Hagrid Coaster to Close Early Each Day

4 Likes

Thanks!

It would be really helpful to know what time they close the line each day.

11/7. Delayed at 9.10am.

10am - 210 min wait. No idea when it opened.

I just have to say, you guys ARE my social media! Some people open Facebook first thing, some people Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram. I don’t care about any of that (and, in fact, don’t have most of it). I get to work and check the tracking for Hagrid’s ride! Thank you all for being my link to the world! :rofl:

6 Likes

11/7 — Now delayed at 10:50am. Not sure when it went down again.

1 Like

11/7 — Up again 11:40 posted 180min wait.

1 Like

12.50, still 180 mins wait.

2pm, down to 90 mins, this is exciting!

Less exciting, 2.50 it’s delayed for weather.

2 Likes

3:45 back open, 120 min. Been having a relatively good day, it seems. (Crosses fingers.)

4:45 now 150 min.

2 Likes

Every time I come to update the time this afternoon (evening for me!) you have beaten me to it. Thanks! It’s good to have us all looking out for what’s happening.