TP Website Redesign - New Park Icons

And an example of how the icons will be used.

7 Likes

These look better. I didn’t respond earlier because I couldn’t really give any precise criticism. But these look great to me.

4 Likes

This is much improved! It’s more cohesive now and the icons are clearly defined to the point It’s undeniable what park they represent. The Epcot one is spot on now.

4 Likes

I agree. These are much cleaner and more visually appealing.

6 Likes

I knew they looked familiar, definitely Wilderness badges.

2 Likes

Much better.

3 Likes

Boy, I’m glad I’m not an artist.

These new ones are really good. Props to Rob.

4 Likes

I like these MUCH better. The white triangles might be a LITTLE too strong and could be a shade of gray, but that’s super minor. No question that it’s SSE now.

I know Rob is probably like "these are boring now :weary: " and I empathize, but I think they fit what they’re trying to do far better.

10 Likes

These look better! Epcot and AK especially.

DCL is perfect.

I still don’t know that the two UOR ones are at all specific. I think a compass on an island makes more sense. Or just an island.

And the DCA is cute.

3 Likes

This iteration is great. Simple and obvious.
The 2 castle icons are so similar though. Different colors might make a user notice they are actually different.

4 Likes

I definitely like these better. You still need an actual IOA icon. You have two USF icons.

Also, I think the two castle icons need something that makes them standout…maybe have the silhouette of the state they are in or something???

1 Like

Agreed.

I do think the castles are indistinguishable.

2 Likes

I think the castles are very representative of their specific locations. WDW is much taller and thinner looking while DL is shorter and wider. Especially if you look at the tunnel on each

I think the argument/issue is that normies (ie not us :wink: ) can barely differentiate WDW from DL, never mind their castles.

6 Likes

True, but are they going to have to know the difference anyway? Like where it’s used they probably won’t have to differentiate between castles just castle vs the other 1 or 3 icons for the respective world/land. I do see where the USO ones would cause issue in that regard.

1 Like

Good question.

I’m not sure

1 Like

I had trouble recognizing the Epcot one. Jmo

Did you see the new versions? Epcot is much better.

2 Likes

Can you provide the example of what IOA would look like? I need a hint….

2 Likes

I like them. It is much easier to understand now that we have an example for context.

1 Like