Those darn lockers!

Haha where have you been the past couple weeks?

Oh that’s right the Disney forum only :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t belong here. I’ll see myself out LOL.

But the podcast? Was just on this morning. I am just sharing what I heard.

3 Likes

You’ll need lockers for bags but not cell phones. I’ll update and clarify the article.

3 Likes

Phones are ok. I put everything in the locker my first time and then everyone else was taking pics in Gringotts and I was so sad!!

1 Like

why would they allow ppl to bring in phones if all lose items need to be stowed away in a locker?

No no I’m happy to see you here. I only poke fun at those who know how to do it best :wink:

1 Like

Fanny packs or cargo shorts with secure pockets are recommended for the rides with lockers, but no metal detectors. The rides with metal detectors are absolutely no loose items.

4 Likes

I know that :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You can’t bring bags but I guess you can bring loose items? There’s no metal detector.

1 Like

The rides don’t have places to store said bags so they could get lost on the ride.

1 Like

My nephew was allowed to hold his wand on FJ. I don’t know if they usually allow it but he didn’t want to give it up.

Is this Forbidden Journey?

Yes

2 Likes

In British English it’s pronounced “Forbidden Burney.”

4 Likes

That explains it! :joy:

1 Like

I have been trying to figure out what FB was. Should be FJ. Got it!

2 Likes

:joy: I was being patient for a while. I just didn’t want any confused people!

1 Like

Me too! :laughing:

I’ve been reading a lot of chatter on the topic over on OI’s Facebook page around the meetup posts.

A number of people have commented about the need to secure your phone with a zipper on several of the rides, not just in a pocket. So either a waist pack, zippered pocket, etc. Multiple stories of phones flying out of pockets with various degrees of challenge in recovering them. One person lost his out of a buttoned cargo short pocket, so it really needs to be zippered.

1 Like

Pro tip: Forbidden Journey (with a J) has a small drawer at the back of the seat that can fit keys, cellphone, glasses, etc. I use it every time I ride.

9 Likes

Like I won’t forget to retrieve my stuffs! :joy:

3 Likes