This One’s For You Mama

Yes!!! First time here. Currently dead from a 20k step day. Will post detail later but for now……this…

19 Likes

Today was AK day for them and I couldn’t resist texting her to see how it was going. They were at AK at 7:20 AM and went right to FOP. She loved it! At that moment (3:00 there?) they were at the expo picking up their stuff, but planning to go back this evening. They are all staying at CSR.

4 Likes

So glad to hear how well your Mom is doing!

2 Likes

Your pics make me want to stay at WL again! :star_struck::heart_eyes: It’s such a beautiful, serene resort. Too bad about the water feature though.

5 Likes

Glad your Mama is doing better. :pray:t5:
Wilderness Lodge. :heart:
Please share room view and # at end of trip.

6 Likes

Nicely done, friends! They made you proud. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I know! I’m super bummed it’s closed. My luck is the next time I stay here our room will be miles away from our current view.

3 Likes

I will. Thanks for the reminder!

I’ll go ahead and post the view! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I am exhausted and we are trying to get to bed soon. So, here’s a summary of our day. Short on words, long on pics. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yawning_face:

We grabbed breakfast from Roaring Fork, heading to the Expo where we spent two hours waiting in all the lines and then spend the rest of the day at HS. Dinner at Geyser Point which was picture perfect. DD almost fell asleep in those comfy chairs. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

23 Likes

17 Likes

20 Likes

It has been a great day. Alarm is set for ungodly early AM!!

7 Likes

The pic of you two in front of MF and the one in Oga’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

5k compete!!! Off to Boma for breakfast and then onto AK!

27 Likes

Congrats! Great pics. I wish I was heading to Boma for breakfast right now, enjoy!

6 Likes

Wicked awesome!!!
Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Congrats on finishing the race!!

3 Likes

Hey your spot at Ogas is the same table all the Uncensored peeps were at during our 30 minutes there.

7 Likes

Congrats on completing the 5k! Have fun at Boma!

3 Likes