This One’s For You Mama

LOLz 30 mins

but also yes I noticed that too

5 Likes

You have phenomenal photos! :star_struck: Somehow I missed this TR. I will need to come back to catch up!

4 Likes

Thank you! We had so much fun.

2 Likes

I must have missed this because I don’t know what you’re talking about :confused:

2 Likes

Boma was delicious. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

@missoverexcited and @OBNurseNH thank you ladies. It was a lot of waiting but DD almost immediately after we finished said “hmmm. Maybe next year I’ll do the 10k!”

8 Likes

Back at WL for the day. We are beat. Boma was fantastic for a post-race breakfast. I don’t know that I’ve ever had breakfast here but it was quite an impressive spread. Got there right as it opened and were one of the first ones through the buffet line.

Got to AK around 8:15 and hung out until 3:45ish. Rode FOP, NRJ and KS. Otherwise we walked a lot of trails, did the Animation Experience (DD loves this), bought some souvenirs for my other kids, relaxed at Nomad and ate a bunch of snacks. A+ day! DSis should get here around 10 or so tonight but hopefully I’ll be asleep before then!

Pics incoming :point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3:

29 Likes

21 Likes

20 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes

Fantastic pics! Looks like a fun day.

4 Likes

What a great day! Love that DD enjoyed it and already wants to do the 10K next year!

I probably forgot, are you doing more races this time?

6 Likes

It has been. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

I know! She was a trooper. I’ve never done a 5k here and it really is a ton more waiting than anything else (we were in corral D).

I am! Both the 10k and the Half! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

That’s awesome!! Hope the other two go well for you!

4 Likes

Fabulous pictures!!
We love Boma breakfast.

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was SO good!!

4 Likes

10k success! Was in Corral B (versus D yesterday) and wow does that make a difference in how soon you get to start the race! Finished just after 6 and was on the bus back at 6:30. Got off at 6:57 and sat down at the bus stop. GotG BG 1 :white_check_mark: Remy LL :white_check_mark: GotG ILL :white_check_mark:!! :partying_face:

Now to shower! Topolino’s in a bit and then Epcot!

30 Likes