This is Where the Fun Begins! A Family Trip Report

For the first several years of our marriage anytime we needed a 4 digit number we used 1138. I didn’t even catch what you did :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Does he use a CPAP?

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh yeah … Some of you may be interested to see pics of Disney.

17 Likes

Looking forward to all of the details! So exciting!!! I’m trying not to be jealous!

1 Like

Here is the Courtyard as well as the neighboring Fairfield and Mimi’s Cafe.

11 Likes

25 Likes

The blue slide especially is very fast and a lot of fun! One of the most thrilling slides this size I’ve ever been on. The kids are loving this splash pad.

7 Likes

26 Likes

Your kids are so cute! I love their poses

5 Likes

And that’s why we’re here … pics of Jeff’s cute kids! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

The front of that building almost brings as much joy as the front of the park. Tons of amazing events at that place!! :heart: Have all the fun. No sleep tonight or the next few days :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe we can catch a glimpse you walking on Harbor Blvd :rofl: I will be watching for the Fireworks this weekend!

6 Likes

These photos have us so excited for our upcoming DL trip in 2 days! We are staying at courtyard theme park entrance for the first time. We were going to stay at GCH but a courtyard room opened up at their 7 day cancellation window and the kids were more excited about that water park than GCH. Thank you for sharing photos of the resort and your sweet kids!

3 Likes

19 Likes

Dinner at UVA Bar. I tried getting reservations for someplace in advance but I had bad luck. So we just did walk-in and waited about 15 min. DD3 fell asleep as soon as she got in the stroller. :joy:

20 Likes

Those are my favorite rooms and availability goes quick.

1 Like

Come to think of it I think I reserved it right at 11 months or whenever Marriott lets you book.

1 Like

Yep, it was my best kept secret.

/sigh.

Next thing I know you’ll be bragging about what’s in the lobby. You know, for people who like that sort of thing. :rofl:

7 Likes

Calamari appetizer was quite good. Burger was great. Fish tacos also a hit. Kids ate their Mac and cheese and chicken fingers, which is more than I can hope for. Success. But not my favorite meal at DD by a long shot.

12 Likes