This is Where the Fun Begins! A Family Trip Report

And you get 38 points for noticing!!! :star::star::star:

Oh, and throw in a celebration ceremony medal:

:medal_sports:

12 Likes

I was hoping I would receive reciprical pointage.

Can you please identify the rationale behind just 38 though?

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

Sometimes we mixed it up with Blythe

2 Likes

Yep! :laughing:

1 Like

Your kiddos have grown SO much since your last trip report. I hope your family has an incredible time!

2 Likes

Happy trip! I’ll be there this weekend, too! I’d say I’ll be on the lookout for you and your adorable family, but our park days don’t seem have any crossover. Have a great time & enjoy Star Wars Celebration (as well as your other adventures)!

1 Like

Ugh, they are so cute.

1 Like

I’d say because he probably wanted them called Sabacc dice? :rofl: I’d give you 95 for even noticing them! :blush:

2 Likes

Have all the fun :blush: From what I’ve been seeing getting started already it is going to be an Epic Star Wars celebration!! May the Force be with you!!

1 Like

I was hoping someone would notice that your 11 plus my 38 make 1138, as in THX 1138, George Lucas’s first film.

5 Likes

Lots of room in this suite (Courtyard Marriott Theme Park Entrance) for a very reasonable price! Four bunk beds in its own room, plus a separate room with a king bed and a kitchenette.

23 Likes

They aren’t replicas of the dice Kiera gave Han in Solo?

Or were those also called Sabbac dice?

2 Likes

Oh wow man. That’s a deep cut.

I will store it away for the future but I’d never have gotten that!

2 Likes

They are Han’s dice. I’m assuming they were called Sabacc dice but I honestly didn’t know that. (If so it’s a retcon.)

5 Likes

Wow that’s huge!

:smirk:

8 Likes

TWSS!!
(Complete sentence.)

9 Likes

Does your BIL have to sleep with the kids, or did he get his own room?

1 Like

He will get a bunk to himself. :rofl:

We were hoping to get a rollaway but apparently they “don’t have them.” :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Nerds and Nerdettes. I present to you, Shangri-La!

24 Likes

18 Likes