This is just a Tribute to the Greatest Trip Report Title in the World

This trip report does not have the Greatest Trip Report Title in the World. It is just a Tribute

I thought of a really good title a few days ago before I was ready to start a TR. Me thinks to myself… I’ll remember this… :unamused:

I’ll be ambulancing all night until 7am, then flying out of Pittsburgh at 10:20am. It’s another solo trip for me.

Got myself mostly packed up yesterday. Either I’m getting better at packing efficiently or I’ve made an egregious error and am missing all kinds of stuff I’ll actually need. My case is surprisingly light and empty. Just have to bag up all the chargables that are currently plugged in at home and the few toiletries that I have with me now for my ambulance overnight.

The basics

when: Fri, Apr 19th - Wed, Apr 24th
where: Port Orleans - Riverside (Preferred)
who: me, myself, and I

Its the Final Countdown

43 Likes

Have a great trip, Scott! Good news is there are stores in Florida if you did forget something! :panda_face::joy:

8 Likes

Safe travels, have a great trip.

2 Likes

Have the best trip in the world, or I’ll eat your soul…
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Love the title! Have an awesome time. Will follow closely since we arrive on the 27th :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Have a blast!

(Love your embedded countdown clock! Bookmarking for future theft.)

2 Likes

OMG! I didn’t even notice that was moving. I thought it was an image :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ah man. I haven’t thought of Tenacious D in a while. Rock on!!!

2 Likes

Have all the fun! Safe travels.

8 Likes

I can hear that gif (and not just because I’ve had a Tribute ear worm all morning :laughing:).

4 Likes

Have a great trip! See you Tuesday!

2 Likes

Yay!! Looking forward to the photos, as always.

2 Likes

Made to the airport. Through TSA in 8 minutes, including repacking my bag.

The Dunkin line was crazy, so sadly I missed out on my usual travel day breakfast. But I grabbed some Sarris Chocolate as a consolidation prize.

Plane was starting the boarding as I walked up to the gate, so now I’m ready to rock

29 Likes

9 Likes

Decided to buy in flight wifi just to see how it does today. I’m kinda surprised. Normally it hangs on the payment screen and I never actually get through.

I decided earlier to forgo G+ for today since I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to connect reliably enough from the air to stack.

I tried making the G+ purchase from the air, but MDE doesn’t want to load up enough. BG1 seems to be working great though

I did pick up 2 $ILLs at 7am. FoP for 4:15 pm and Tron for 8:30 pm. So with those, plus hoping I can get into Nomad and sneak into a decent viewing spot for HEA. Any other rides today I’ll consider a bonus.

15 Likes

:grimacing:

1 Like

I posted this, gave it another shot, and my purchase went through! Stack started

15 Likes

For those about to rock - we salute you!

7 Likes

So of course you can connect with ease :rofl:

3 Likes

I could have be 2 or 3 LLs into a stack by now…

4 Likes