Countdown pictures (Part 2)

Where the ground is so clean you can scoop up spilled cereal and eat it later!

2 Likes

Took me a minute to figure out what you were referring to. :slight_smile: That is supposed to be “13” - the 13th (and final) day of our trip last summer.

2 Likes

Cool.
I thought it was maybe a birthday or something, but want sure who.

2 Likes

Watch the home plate umpire in a baseball game. Balls are counted with the right hand, strikes on the left, so it’s “flipped” for the pitcher :smiley:

3 Likes

5 Likes

And the there was 1

or more like just a handful of hours…

And a trip report for your reading pleasure…

6 Likes

5 Likes

images (58)

3 Likes

Ok WTF is that ?!

1 Like

Apparently it’s a small piece of HP osmosis that you’ve missed :laughing:

Polyjuice potion turns the drinker into whoever’s hair has been added to the drink.
It’s not supposed to be used for animals.
Hermione mistakenly put cat hair in her potion instead of human and had to be hospitalised until she turned back.

3 Likes

Yup never heard that particular adventure

2 Likes

4 Likes

Today we’re visiting Old Key West! This was the first WDW resort I ever stayed at, when I was like 14. My family has gone a couple of times to eat at Olivia’s. :yum:

4 Likes

That’s my home!

If you had told me back before we bought DVC in 2018 that I would love this resort I never would have believed you!

#feelslikehometome

3 Likes

I love the vibe! It feels like a vacation for sure. I want to stay there again someday, but I’ll definitely have a rental car.

3 Likes

Yes. Rental car at OKW/SSR, please.

1 Like

Hey you guys!!

images (59)

4 Likes

2 Likes

FINALLY! It has feel like it has taken FOREVER to get to this point! I really dislike that waiting period between firming up all plans for travel and resort stays and ADR day. Not until ADR day does it feel like you’re really getting somewhere.

ADRs were simple and few. We are trying to trim our budget a little bit this time around and do a little more QS, snacking, an utilization of our villa’s kitchen. Four adult people out to TS every single day gets to be super expensive! So today I just had 2 to do (SH71 and, if you can believe it, Tony’s Town Square), and in 4 days I’ll have 3 to do (split stay).

Next big milestone after the second ADR day will be the fine tuning of things as hours firm up. I hate waitin for that, too.

7 Likes

Love ADR day(s). But now I start to get super impatient!

PS 1900’s booked up FAST, zero available times. Only ADR anywhere close to that hard to get.

4 Likes