This is just a Tribute to the Greatest Trip Report Title in the World

Just want to check that people know that these are lyrics from the song and I’m not actually a psychopath?? :thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I donno. Seems sus… :blowfish:

2 Likes

On the ground at MCO!

Waiting on my checked bag now.

The Southwest snack bag isn’t a good alternative to breakfast. Need to find food soon.

8 Likes

Off to a good start! Hope you find food soon.

2 Likes

Have the best time! I’ll be following along.

1 Like

Any must tries at Riverside Mill food court? Something better at French Quarter that I should walk over there for? – and, yes, I know Beignets, I want to grab those at some point, but really looking for something more substantial at the moment

5 Likes

Got my Lyft, and on my way

4 Likes

How was the Dunkin line longer than the TSA line? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, MDE is more bloated than the people leaving Shady Maple Smorgasbord.

2 Likes

Other than the beignets, it’s mostly 6 of one, half dozen of the other. They’re very comprable in quality and price. So there’s really no reason to go to FQ unless you want the special donuts.

1 Like

That’s a great question. I stepped in the line for maybe 10 minutes. The same person was still placing their order the entire time. Don’t know if the cashier is running in slow motion or the customer…

3 Likes

I was looking through the menu, nothing jumping off as a great choice

Maybe I’ll grab a boat ride & hit up Polite Pig🤔

3 Likes

No text about my room yet either way…

15 Likes

I just offered this up as lunch plans for my family on our arrival day (staying OKW). I approve of this plan

7 Likes

I’ve always said this is why the restaurants at POR/POFQ/OKW/SSR are good but not great. They all have to compete with a boat ride/walk over to DS.

5 Likes

Spoke too soon. I hit post as we were pulling up to the guard shack. As soon as the gate opened, I got my room ready text.

15 Likes

First time with a Hey Disney. I’ll have to play with that later. Time to eat

13 Likes

Loved my stay there! Enjoy!

2 Likes

on a boat

20 Likes

There’s something magical about a Disney hotel room!

Also don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m allergic to cattails.

6 Likes