This is crazy, right?

Rides: There will be no pressure to ride anything specific. I was there in October, I will be there again in June. If I buy G+, I will be aiming for late entry times. (Oh, but you don’t get a choice, do you?). Will I maybe just use LL+ and go for (less popular?) late entry times. Don’t care about ROTR.

Eating: QS and lounges, festival booths. No ADRs.

4 Likes

Liner meets: At the very least, I will be expecting @vcka to show up.

11 Likes

I’ll join the enabling too. Take the trip. Life is too short.

6 Likes

:blush:

getting out my bells now :wink:

5 Likes

I have a friend who loves her ruggables. I will also note, however, that she has lots of pets, so I think that’s why.

My son likes his. He spills a lot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Late to the party but this sounds fun!

2 Likes

PICK ME TOO! (December trip)

Then amending it to “always take the trip”! :joy:

I’m my own worst editor!

How much to upgrade to the premier pass and get after 4 express pass?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how you can justify not going at this price, and with a UOR AP already in hand.

Hell, I want to go now. Unfortunately I don’t have a Sarah to watch my wife and four kids. (Even if I did, she couldn’t fill all their needs the way I do.)

10 Likes

Late arrival is actually great for G+. You can start racking times up all day long. If you go for a headliner like SDD at 7am your return time might not be til late anyway. You might have to wait a little while to book your 2nd vs right at 2 hours past park open if return times aren’t late enough for you, but you should be able to stack up quite a few rides before you arrive at whatever time. The real key is to book a LL with a return time very close to your arrival time as the last you book before arriving. That way you use it first and can start rolling them forward.

2 Likes

What is this a euphemism for?? :laughing:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Cooking, cleaning, crochet … that sort of thing?

6 Likes

Question: Just how bad is the COVID situation in Orlando. One of my friends thinks I’d be crazy to go next month because I would be certain to catch COVID. Also the parks are all insanely busy and it won’t be getting better any time soon.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Pretty bad. But should be peaking soon.

I’d say your odds of getting covid at Disney now are worse than 50/50 so that’s definitely something to keep in mind and to plan for.

GREAT pictorial summary!

1 Like

I would hope you’d wear good masks, eat outside and keep your distance… just to be safe. That’s all you can really do other than to avoid FL.

4 Likes