This is crazy, right?

Do it! Who cares if it’s three trips in one year. You know what brings joy to your life, and who knows what the future brings. When there’s an opportunity to do something you love without breaking the bank, go for it.

If you had that rug, you would look at it wishing you had another trip to Orlando. While in Orlando, you will never think about that rug.

10 Likes

Kylo Ren Approves

5 Likes

Using one of the resellers will likely get you the cheapest option - the TP ticket calculator seems to be pointing to Boardwalk mostly the last year or so.

2 Likes

Check here:

1 Like

$104/night!? that’s great. (not to enable you more.)

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building Thinking you should find out which flight number this flight from London to Orlando is…

2 Likes

The flights I’m looking at (from Manchester, which is easiest for me) are almost fully booked.

4 Likes

Same. Go. If covid has taught us anything (other than late capitalism is a real doozy, we’ve fully abandoned the concept of community for individualism and science is simultaneously the most important thing and the thing that matters least), it’s that June is a long, long way off. Hurry up and get here before Variant Pi turns us into zombies (I say, as my kids are on hour 193408757 of screen time since I’m covid+ and DH is HCW and has to work even if he’s pos asymptomatic) and Chapek starts charging for the Tangled toilets.

22 Likes

Do it!

1 Like

Eat dessert first.

Love (or mock🤷‍♀️) as hard as you can.

Be the loudest laugh in the room and take the trip.

5 Likes

I also don’t love my ruggable. Too expensive for the quality and I lose it every time I have to put it back on that rug pad.

3 Likes

I got one of the runners for my kitchen…I’m sure I’ll be pleased the first time I have a major spill and can just toss it in…but I seriously thought I was going to have a full meltdown trying to get it to line it up on the pad (and why are there corners if they’re not meant to tuck in!!!)

2 Likes

I have four ruggables. I love them, except for one, which lives under my husband’s desk and in less than a few months, the pattern under where his rolling desk chair is has almost completely worn off.

I love going to Disney more than any of the rugs though.

3 Likes

Haha yeah I was cussin up storm trying to get it to line up. It does wash really well though.

1 Like

finally found my tattoo!!!

1 Like

OK, I LOVE that I’m getting honest reviews on Ruggables here :smirk: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: b/c I keep looking at them but can’t find any reviews.

Matt, follow your heart! I vote Disney trip over a rug every day!

5 Likes

This is great if Calvin is prone to dirty feet or lounging on your rugs Matt.

1 Like

OK … here’s how I’m picturing the trip.

I’ll be staying at UOR and I have an AP. I won’t get free EPs and I don’t want to pay for them.

Mornings: Use early entry to get things done at UOR, then have early lunch / late breakfast

Early afternoons (maybe): Back to hotel to work some if not all of my scheduled hours.

Late afternoon (4pm): Uber to WDW. Wander around. Pick low-hanging fruit. Watch fireworks. Eat somewhere (hotels after park close?). Uber back to UOR.

11 Likes

This sounds lovely

2 Likes

Same! The quality is not good for the price. I stopped trying to even get it under the corners after washing; what a nightmare! The only upside is the print is cute.

3 Likes