There’s a snake 🐍 on my walk

Glad you liked both of them.

3 Likes

The special Dole whip treat for completing the Garden Graze is yummy if you really love lime.

6 Likes

And if they give it to you :angry:

2 Likes

That one is very pretty. I got the Spike plates and the Orange Bird plates, but I now am thinking I should have got these

And for those following, you can buy an extra scavenger map, or two or tree, and get multiple plates sets. So you actually don’t have to choose. If you will pay.

Disney, you know…

4 Likes

Oh, right. Sorry.

3 Likes

So are all these hunts because of Easter or because of the garden festival? Or both? Will they still be around in June? I don’t care about prizes I think we might enjoy the hunting. :grin:

3 Likes

I think the graze and bee hunts are for the length of festival; until July but the egg hunt is limited.

2 Likes

Forgive me if I said this already but I watched Molly last night and she said there was a tea hunt in UK too and you can win two packages of tea if you do that one. Also a festival one.

3 Likes

I did read that from you but I didn’t know about it and I’m not sure we’re going back to EC this week… but I’ll return after the spring break hoards die down and poke around. Maybe @ninjasherrie will be able to gather some intel on the tea hunt since she’s arriving in 3 days :partying_face:

1 Like

The scavenger hunts are the best and if they’d bring back the Phineas and Ferb type one and the A Pirates Adventure those are some of my favorite things to do in the park. The interactive elements of those hunts are very rewarding even as an adult.

5 Likes

I’ll have to look this up! It’s so much for one day. Oh wait! I’m going back in May with DD21!

4 Likes

My DH and I really enjoy the hunts, it adds to our time there.

4 Likes

My DH and me too. For Food and wine the kids acted like they didn’t want to play and they sooooo played. Even too cool for school teens dig it

3 Likes

How can you not enjoy trying to find all the hidden details, peel and stick the stickers on the colorful card??? Some of us are easily amused :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s apparently much cheaper and doable than opening Space 220 or Remy soooo I’ll take what I can get. :wink:

3 Likes

oooohhhhh well… now I feel a little let down about it, but then again, it gives us something to look forward to :wink:

3 Likes

ha, I didn’t even see the stroller until you pointed it out. I agree he was getting into the characters too :wink:

2 Likes

Grabbed some pins & an EC park reservation for Sun, Oct 3rd… gotta’ check out Remy!

8 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Have you seen any Tuk Tuk pins from Raya? DD18 is a big fan.

2 Likes