There’s a snake 🐍 on my walk

The good ole cloud of lies. That’s what we called it at work when the IT guy would walk by in the morning. “Oh did someone bring donuts/cinnamon rolls/random sweet in this morning? No James just walked by in his cloud of lies”

9 Likes

I love that! :rofl:

2 Likes

Some WS pic from last night

15 Likes

We tried this yesterday at the recommendation of @Dreamer’s DS

Sorry no food pics. Ppl were hungry. The fries were awesome. Then had to gaze at the stars.

12 Likes

So glad you’re having such fun with your DD’s!

Hmmmm … Now wondering if we want to commit to the Spike Hunt, the Egg Hunt and the Garden Graze all on the same day!

4 Likes

I :clap: need :clap: to :clap: go :clap: back :clap:

:heart_eyes::relaxed: Your pictures are amazing!

6 Likes

I’m glad you liked the fries–but did you like the sandwich?!?

2 Likes

Molly on all ears says there is a tea hunt too in UK in the tea garden!

2 Likes

The sandwich :sandwich: was really good, but we did like the herbed fries better. I would have both again.

4 Likes

We wanted to do the Garden Graze too but we were more interested in trying the things on our wish list. Soooo much good stuff to eat and drink :cup_with_straw::sandwich:

2 Likes

We want that prize! Or DD18 does. We might reassess when we actually get there.

3 Likes

It sounds yummy. I want it too but not all the stuff in on the walk. But I may try. But all those desserts are calling my name!

2 Likes

All the Figment plates are gone already. You get 2 identical plates for the Bee :honeybee: hunt. DD was very disappointed. She picked this instead

6 Likes

I wonder if they’ll get more is it typically when they’re out that’s it? I think I want the Bee or the Orangebird so hopefully they’ll still have one of those

4 Likes

I think DD18 wanted the Figment plates. I would prefer the Orange Bird, I think. I hope they have something left by the time we’re there!

4 Likes

And this is still a way better prize than the dinky paper puzzle we got at FARTS

4 Likes

Agreed! Between the little eggs, the plates and the souvenir glass with the special Dole Whip, we’re in hog heaven!

4 Likes

Yes those paper prizes stunk like a FART :crazy_face:

4 Likes

They didn’t tell her they were getting more but I might try again for her later.

I was fun to see all the kids and families on the egg hunt

4 Likes

I don’t know where to post this but park hopping has been open to all parks this week even though all park reservations are gone in all ticket categories. I did call the hop number first and it stated all parks were open for hopping. (407) 560-5000 We hopped M-W this week and to HS. We couldn’t get a HS park reservation, So happy to be able to hop there.

8 Likes