There’s a snake 🐍 on my walk

Poor eeyore. He seriously needs antidepressants and some therapy.

8 Likes

Dang it! We are sucking at the egg hunt. A kid bested us by looking up :crazy_face: Don’t look if you don’t want to know where to find an egg. Good thing I can edit to hide it too @DumboRunner

8 Likes

Introducing DDs to skool bread. Relaxation station in Norway smorgasbord

6 Likes

It’s a hit!

3 Likes

umm, not giving it away?!

3 Likes

good lord, if I show my husband this he will never go to WDW again…

5 Likes

Its non-poisonous – tell him it will eat the rodents and thus is a plus

Except Mickey, It won’t eat Mickey

9 Likes

:disappointed: sorry. You’re right.
Here’s some more Disney animatronics

13 Likes

bahahah. It won’t make a difference. He’s deathly afraid of snakes. We have tons of them in the wetlands behind our house. He can’t even handle a baby garter snake, I have to… LOL

5 Likes

Lol sounds like my DH.

1 Like

These things are awful!!’

9 Likes

I think the whole world agrees. Couldn’t they make 'em waterproof and sink 'em during the day?

3 Likes

Right ?!?

They totally ruin any good photo ops of world showcase. Really a bummer!

4 Likes

Occupational hazard? As a kid he’s used to looking up.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was talking to a CM-photographer today, b/c he was in the middle of Morocco (more about why later) and I said he was in an odd spot for pictures… He agreed but he could do them anywhere and I said the stuff in the lake has ruin a lot of pics; and he agreed.

Why was he standing in a back area of Morocco? When I asked he side stepped to reveal an abandoned bag sitting on a patio chair. He told me he was standing guard until security came to investigate. I’m sure someone just forgot it accidentally.

Another fun observation today. While sitting near Germany, eating yummy potato pancakes cover w/ smothered grilled onions, I saw two men walk by with masks lowered to allow constant vaping. The blue clad security spotted them too and took off in pursuit. He caught up w/ them, stepped in front of them and quietly told them something :wink: Nice job Disney security!

16 Likes

How does any reasonable human being assume this is ok in WDW? :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

No clue, honestly, I have to believe that, some ppl just are clueless or have to push limits :face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless:

4 Likes

I’m all for a rebel, just as long as they aren’t affecting anyone else in their rebellion.

I don’t care if the juice is called “Unicorn Toots”, no one wants to be stuck walking through it.

8 Likes