There’s a snake 🐍 on my walk

I

This snake :snake: gathered a nice crowd outside the plaza restaurant.

While I have you … my 2DDs, 1DGS ( down from IA) and I are in the VERY crowded parks. BEST mask :mask: compliance I’ve ever seen since July. My 2DDs won’t stop talking about the group of young girls (8-10) with chaperones (4) that got SCREAMED at from across the quad in front of the Chinese Theater at HS yesterday. The CM was screaming, “PUT YOUR :mask: MASKS ON NOW!!! “ as they walked toward the group. They were taking pictures. They looked around confused and complied after CM got up close, but after continuing to SCREAM upon approach. When the CM was away they took them off again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Now that Meet and Greet took Kaa to the next level.
gotta love Disney commitment

15 Likes

12 Likes

Yikes.

2 Likes

The guy up front with the the red shirt is getting all the waves

12 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Best WDW Animatronic ever!

3 Likes

These three hopped off the trolley and skipped out the gate. Wish I could share the video; SO cute.

11 Likes

Look at all the pretty flowers on the trolley

7 Likes

I love it when the dads (or just guys in general) really get into the character greetings. Yeah he has a stroller in front of him, but you know he’s really waving for himself.

8 Likes

Or was it Sir Hiss?

10 Likes

Possible.
The CM could be helping him look for his hat.

4 Likes

Note to self: pack red shirt.

5 Likes

I can’t like a post that is about snakes. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

:rofl: it was harmless. I catch and release all the time around my house.

3 Likes

Nope. Couldn’t do it.

4 Likes

No locations, so not giving away any secrets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Two hunts going on right now: eggs and bees :honeybee:

10 Likes

Eeyore skipped? That’s not very Eeyore like. You sure he wasn’t just jumping around the snake?

4 Likes

He jumped off the trolley and trailed behind. He didn’t skip; eyore stayed in character

9 Likes