The Trip Where I Turn 50 In The Same Year As Magic Kingdom!

Yay!! Safe travels.

1 Like

Today’s the day! Safe travels!

2 Likes

Looking forward to following the fun! Safe travels.

2 Likes

Viva!!!
Have a safe trip!

2 Likes

How is your ankle?

1 Like

Feels fine walking and standing. Just sore if I touch it. So weird.

3 Likes

Glad it’s somewhat better.

1 Like

Have a great trip!

1 Like

Hanging at the gate!! United has tablets where you can order food using miles!! Hooray for chips and guac and Diet Coke which are being prepped and on their way!!

Church was great this morning! It was my first time being there! Yes - I’m the weird child who changed churches during the pandemic without ever going in person!! But when it is right, you know it! They have been renovating the sanctuary and it is GORGEOUS!!! It is United Methodist - but it is a Byzantine/Romanesque jewel box!!

22 Likes

Yay! Safe journey! The church is beautiful.

2 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

They left one square up in the top on the side untouched to show the difference - I didn’t get a pic of it, but you can really see what 90 years of city pollution did.

2 Likes

Love your mask!

1 Like

Thanks! I have a few others with me - this was the least in-your-face for church.

1 Like

Landed in Orlando and checked into the Hyatt. I’m pretty pooped, so going to turn in early!

14 Likes

Thanks for the update.
Have a good night!

1 Like

Just about ready to strap the Chacos on and head to DME!!!

My face finally looks normal! :rofl: I put my face sunscreen on and in spite of rubbing it in super well I looked like I was about to go work in the Haunted Mansion - SOOOOO pale!! But a bit more rubbing and time and my face turned normal again.

18 Likes

Love the t shirt!

3 Likes

Looking good! Love the ears!

3 Likes

On DME!

24 Likes