The Trip Where I Turn 50 In The Same Year As Magic Kingdom!

Thank you! It has been so hard to find adult Raya stuff!!

2 Likes

I’m here and I’m a room! Pretty much the exact opposite of my requests, but when I went to the desk to get my button and have her check my MBs she started looking to see if there was a room available - I led with “I know my room is not ready yet” since I had gotten that text, but she was so happy she could get me in one I didn’t argue. And TBH it is nice to be all unpacked so I don’t have to do that after the parks!

19 Likes

Quite remarkable to be in ANY room at this hour. I probably would have taken it as well!

5 Likes

So nice you’re in a room. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Yep! And it’s fine! I’m one of those people that they probably love because I am generally just happy to be here and in a room! The only time I have ever complained was ironically my other stay here about 20 years ago where they assigned me to an occupied room. Big oops there.

7 Likes

On a Pluto bus to MK!!

And the driver has a way to have the bus announcement say “Please join me in wishing one of our special guests a very Happy Birthday!” :tada:

25 Likes

Me too!

I was totally fine with storing the bags and heading out, but when she said there was one, I took it!

3 Likes

I would have, too. So much easier to have your stuff in your room, not at bell services.
Love your mask and ears! So cute!

3 Likes

You win a prize for the most stylish masks on this forum! Love them all

3 Likes

Aww, thanks! They are all from ShopDisney!

3 Likes

Wait, so it’s today??? :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

10:15 and the family in line behind me for Mine Train is already arguing. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I think it’s tomorrow. But as we all know, you can celebrate your birthday at WDW within the 6 months before or the 6 months after.

10 Likes

Yep! The official day is tomorrow.

4 Likes

Tomorrow. But I wear the button the whole trip! And I have my candle ears on.

3 Likes

Happy birthday tomorrow!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry for the radio silence. It has been raining off and on so the phone has been away.

Met up with a friend and her boyfriend for lunch at Whispering Canyon. A first for me. Had the bison burger made gluten-free (different bun and I think they had to leave something else off. Also the chocolate cake which is flourless and ergo safe.

Now in the long line for Haunted Mansion! I am glad pre-show is back but the line moved CONSTANTLY in February. Lol.

16 Likes

Pirates was down most of the day, but I had PERFECT timing and was walking by right as it reopened!!

Have done all the “shows” - CBJ, ETR, and COP. In line for the Peoplemover now. Thinking I may monorail over to the TTC and walk to Capt Cook’s for those meatballs and then monorail back to MK for the bus back to CSR and just have a chill night. No sense in wearing myself out the first day - and I am meh on HEA anyway.

16 Likes

That happened to me in April and it made my day!

2 Likes