The Trip Where I Turn 50 In The Same Year As Magic Kingdom!

I have left hats in those pockets before. My park hat now has a Velcro adjustable strap and I will loop my hat through my belt loop (if I have one).

2 Likes

Oh! Pro tip I have learned…

If your resort does not have the freestyle machines and has what used to be the touch system but now looks like this…

where you stick your finger between little readers?

Use two fingers! Especially if you have smallish fingers!!

I kept using one and would struggle to keep a flow going. One guy said “use two fingers” and bingo!!

4 Likes

Went with scrambled eggs, bacon, and hash browns (the little fried triangles!!). Waffles were tempting in theory, but with the heat and humidity I know they would just sit. So more protein-based.

5 Likes

Breakfast of Champions!! :laughing:
Good choice to pass on the waffles on a hot day.
Sounds like a pretty amazing last day (sorry that its the last)!!!
Enjoy!

2 Likes

I think we were the first bus here! One of the first few through security on the bus arrivals side and the 3rd party in line at my tapstile. Whee!!

7 Likes

Grabbed some photo pass pics early…

Now waiting for them to open the lands. Planning to hit Jungle Cruise first…I hope!

23 Likes

The 50th medallion looks beautiful~

4 Likes

O2H!! O2H!!

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I just added the Animation experience to my touring plan! Thanks for the reminder. I’ve never done it and DB is an artist so I think he will enjoy the break to sit and draw in AC haha. Looks like you’re having a blast! Happy birthday.

3 Likes

Guess where??

Just got off Small World. Surrounded by under 3s who - per their parents are “still learning boundaries”. (Basically they just need to be told no IMHO.)

My seminary friend and her fam must be coming from off-property somewhere - she texted before 9 they were on their way and she would text when they got here. I hope they knew about reservations and such…

13 Likes

Great place to get a break from the heat

1 Like

This!!!

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, those ears are awesome!!

2 Likes

I mean, the boy’s mom did keep pulling him back, but it would have been ONCE for me or my sister and we would have been on a hip. It took 5 times for that to happen with him.

6 Likes

I got the white sangria but this was my exact meal at 3 bridges!

2 Likes

Right. So they need to reign them in. I hate bad parenting. Hate it. Kids are kids but kids don’t learn unless you teach them. And we all want to have a nice time. So don’t let your kids encroach on my good time.

Oops. Soapbox. Sorry. :no_mouth:

11 Likes

With you 100%.

5 Likes

Some firsts…

Princess Cavlacade

Now in a swiftly moving Pirates line!

19 Likes

That Tiana is :fire:! I love when the princesses actually look like what you picture in your head. That’s also a very Aurora-y Sleeping Beauty.

3 Likes