The Trip Where I Turn 50 In The Same Year As Magic Kingdom!

Some pics from this morning…

And then this giraffe simply COULD NOT WAIT for her nibbles…:rofl::rofl:

The keeper was saying “Give me a minute and you won’t have to bend over the truck!!”

More pics…

No Ranger today - it is Dugan’s turn. They do not get along so they get alternated.

Did Kali and walked the Jungle Trek, and then did Everest.

Currently in line for Na’vi, then lunch at Satu’li. Then I will see…maybe Flight and then back to the resort - we will see what the weather is and how long the Safari line is. It is raining off and on, so I will probably skip Animation Academy so I don’t get wet drawings. I think dinner is going to be Three Bridges again.

16 Likes

I love the symmetry of the giraffe standing tall by the tree! What a great shot.

Too funny about The Giraffe Who Could Not Wait.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

More pics that I thought uploaded…

23 Likes

Love the hei hei pic

4 Likes

Hey, Hei-Hei! :rofl: Love it!

4 Likes

HEI HEI!!! And hey! Hi! Hey… :joy:

4 Likes

@vcka at least one of us is ordering this when we have dinner in September. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Oh yeah!

3 Likes

I had the same experience last week.

Love that magic shot. I haven’t seen it before.

1 Like

Loving the Hei Hei photo!!!

1 Like

Went back to Three Bridges tonight!

Pondered the sangria flight, but settled on the red only since it was just me. Then saw several people get the flight for themselves and wished I had. But it was really good.

22 Likes

I really like that place! I am going to do Sangria University in September with some other travelers and can’t wait!

5 Likes

Yeah - it is soooooo good!!

3 Likes

This place looks amazing

2 Likes

We never made it there in 7 days!

1 Like

It is soooo good!!! Their burger is a custom blend of chuck and brisket and has arugula, manchego cheese, tomato, crispy potato strips (like a potato chip cut into strips, and roasted garlic lemon aioli. It is usually on a brioche bun but the gluten-free one is really good.

7 Likes

Up and ready for the last full day. :sob::sob::sob:

I was so stuffed from dinner I opted to cancel Chef Mickey’s - I’m good with that, had 2 character meals. I need to eat SOMETHING just not an AYCTE with all the options. So I am waiting for them to open El Mercado to see what my allergy options will be.

Then off to MK for most of the day. Hopefully meeting up briefly with a seminary friend and her family. At some point early/mid afternoon over to the GF to see my friend Chris doing piano sets, then to Springs for shopping I didn’t do the other day because of the retro snafu (it did show up midday - possibly delayed with whatever the computer thing that took some systems (including Disney’s - MBs were all declining charges for a bit, so lesson reinforced to have a back-up!! - but I was already heading to Epcot) and dinner at Jaleo. (So no Splash - I don’t want to get any messier than parking it in high humidity will do - but I am cool with that.)

Did a good bit of packing last night so I can relax more tonight. And realized I left my baseball cap somewhere yesterday - I’m thinking possibly the pocket on Everest. :sob::sob: Since I am not going to AK today and I leave tomorrow I will just have to chalk it up to “hold it rather than put it out of sight” in the future.

15 Likes

Sounds like a fun last day! Sorry about your cap. It’s easily done with those pockets.

1 Like