The Trip Where I Turn 50 In The Same Year As Magic Kingdom!

Sooo good!!

And a birthday moose!

24 Likes

Love the Birthday Moose!!! :laughing:
The rest of dinner looks pretty amazing

4 Likes

Dare I say it… I think it is the best wedge salad on property!

2 Likes

Win-Win!!

2 Likes

Love the birthday moose!! So awesome.

2 Likes

I almost risked being killed slowly and without remorse because this is so cute… But I resisted.

12 Likes

That is cute!! Don’t risk being killed, though! :rofl: :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

At a girl! :yum: Loving your solo report.

2 Likes

I admit, I check your TR looking forward to seeing what is the mask of the day!!

This one is for sure of my favorites! But I will need a recap of all masks to pick the winner.

4 Likes

I.MUST.HAVE.THIS!!!
I don’t even care if it’s sweet!

4 Likes

I have been meaning to ask, are you really turning 50? You look like someone in their late 20’s, max.

5 Likes

Yes - I was born in 1971. My family has good genes - my dad is 79 and doesn’t look it!

3 Likes

Any guesses where I am off to today??

16 Likes

First Safari of the day!!

7 Likes

Going for a second Safari! They do seem to still be seating individual parties in their own row. The woman before me on line is solo and she has a row and I was given the next row - I fully expected them to seat us together.

5 Likes

That is weird. I sat with all kinds of strangers on safari just a few weeks ago.

Not that it’s right, but perhaps they curtail that based on the length of the queue?

2 Likes

Could be - Tuesday it was a pretty long line, but maybe so.

Or maybe with Delta surging they have been suggested to not mix? Who knows.

I do too! :grin:

1 Like

It is the Duck Duck Razz. :smiley:

1 Like

I really REALLY wanted to get that drink just because it LOOKS so fun! But in the end I decided it was going to be entirely too sweet for my liking and opted instead for a lovely glass of chardonnay, which paired so well with my oysters and truffle fries.

4 Likes