The return of Mickey's No-So-Scary Halloween Party is official, now called Disney After Hours Boo Bash

mmmm do you? Do you really? I mean, if you want a bunch of nonsense laced with unanswered questions… I can just give you access to my work email. It’s really about the same.

6 Likes

Oh absolutely. But anytime I watch LOST i’m taken back to my college days, a simpler time where we got together for “watch parties” because we didn’t have DVR and it gave us an excuse to congregate. We did the same thing with Grey’s Anatomy but I dropped that show a long time ago lol

3 Likes

Which alternate version of the future did you go to since Powerball can only be 1-26? Is Biff rich and powerful and did Skynet succeed?

4 Likes

Yeah…my work email kinda does that too. “We need to meet to discuss… blabbity blah blah… as powers on high are making decisions that make no sense. BTW, there’s a giant drain plug in the cafeteria, anyone know what’s up with that?”

1 Like

Evidently Rachel got off the plane 17 years ago today. THAT brings me back to a college dorm room stuffed with girls and their tissues.

4 Likes

Trying to decide if i’m more proud that I don’t know that, or more saddened that you do…

1 Like

Gotcha! I would think so if this is successful!

3 Likes

AK After hours are a

MUST!!!

7 Likes

ISWYDt

The ending was lousy. The show was (mostly) very well done.

OH! I loved seeing Charlie in … ?WHICH SW MOVIE WAS IT OMG IM FAILING ALREADY!

1 Like

Wow you’re better than me. I had to google what SW movie was Dominic Monaghan in. (Rise of Skywalker.) And it came up with this picture with good old Greg Grunberg. Did you know he grew up with JJ and that’s why he’s in literally everything that JJ does? Especially Alias, my favorite.

5 Likes

I misread what you wrote I think. Correcting.

I just read 5 minutes ago that Dominic asked JJ if he could be in the new trilogy.

Charlie was one of my favorite characters in Lost. I literally exclaimed when I saw him on the screen (actual literally, not figurative “literally”)

4 Likes

Haha I didn’t know that about Dominic! Good for him. JJ seems like a good guy even if he sometimes gets himself in over his head with giant mythologies.

I loved Charlie too. Lost just seems like such a long time ago now.

1 Like

He was sporadically through the sequel trilogy. I’ll give JJ credit, he doesn’t forget his friends he makes along the way. The dude behind Dominic in @melcort10’s pic (forget his name) was from Heroes, another show JJ headed.

1 Like

That’s Greg Grunberg! JJ’s nextdoor neighbor growing up or something.

That’s Sean Blumberg from Felicity! I think that was Abrams first TV show and I’m old.

2 Likes

Whiiiiich suddenly reminds me why Keri Russell was in Episode 9. Like I said, JJ doesn’t forget his friends The man might be an ADHD poster child when it comes to writing, but he’s hella loyal, and I respect that :slight_smile:

So yeah, let’s wrench the controls back to the topic at hand: Was anything said about free ice cream at this Boo Bash?

Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

From WDW website: nothing about free ice cream

Event Highlights
This hauntingly happy Halloween event is sure to be spook-tacular! Highlights include:

• Halloween-themed cavalcades
  • Candy stops, with plenty of sweet surprises
  • Character sightings throughout the park
  • Special performances by the Cadaver Dans
  • Attractions, including favorites like Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain
  • Themed food and beverages available for purchase
  • Special décor, lighting, music and more!

Plus, Disney After Hours BOO BASH offers low wait times at some of your favorite attractions at Magic Kingdom park.

1 Like

My friend is gonna be so disappointed… :frowning:

2 Likes

Mmhmmm … Your friend… :wink::+1:

1 Like