The return of Mickey's No-So-Scary Halloween Party is official, now called Disney After Hours Boo Bash

What does anyone think this means? why ‘selected’ ones?

early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels

1 Like

I also loved DAH and would probably never do another “party” again. Not worth the cost IMO especially the past couple of years when they’ve been overselling them so much. Of course this year will be different…might be the one year it’s actually worth going if they are able to keep crowds low.

1 Like

Agreed we always go in August and have seen busy times. But that MNSSHP was RAMMED it was fun to do once but after that we were done for parties.

Yup.

Probably not the Good Neighbor hotels, but only the true Disney property ones

hope so, I guess when I think Disney world resort hotels Ive already excluded those.

The probability of DAH Christmas looks extremely high.

1 Like

I just got back from the future… here’s a quick snap shot of that weekend:

Looks like a good time!

Oh and the lottery numbers are 4,5,2,2,15, and your powerball is 84.

7 Likes

The only surprise really is that they havent started selling After hours parties earlier! minimal guest numbers + extra revenue… must be because of cast member staffing??

1 Like

You shouldn’t though because they are official partners and do get some perks (which has always been a source of contention)

Why would you lie about the lottery numbers? Everyone knows they are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

4 Likes
  1. one of us has photos as proof of travel. The other doesn’t. So who you gonna believe?
  2. Why would I want to split the profits?

Scoundrel

Oh no let no go down that “rabbit hole”

https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/jacklockehatch.gif

3 Likes

3 Likes

Me! It’s “We” as in me! I’'ll be there those dates, and I’ll pay! :rofl:

I’m seriously excited. My kids have always wanted to go to MNSSHP but we were just never there at that time of year. I think they’ll be okay with a modified event. I can’t wait!

Sorry about my bum lead on the “logo.” I was just so excited to see any news at all, I fell for misinformation. Lesson learned

1 Like

Yes, but only for MK. I’m hoping they bring back AK and HS now too.

1 Like

I did MNSSHP years ago and loathed it. The crowds were a nightmare.

But I read about VAH (DVAH? not sure) and thought it sounded amazing. It seemed as if they charged so much more for it that most people would not buy into it, and since want to avoid crowds, that’s a solid “yeah, let’s do that” for me.

But – and this is a big but – still no word about fireworks or special fireworks. I am going to be pretty whiny about this. I want fireworks, dang it!

? You LOST me.

4 Likes

Every time i see the numbers I automatically get chills. Need to start a re-watch now.

1 Like