The return of Mickey's No-So-Scary Halloween Party is official, now called Disney After Hours Boo Bash

AC doesn’t eat ice cream. He eats ice crumbs, or something similar.

2 Likes

Where else did I miss him? IMDB only references Rise of Skywalker

LotR

ETA: Oh, within SW only, yeah he’s only officially credited in Ep 9.

Oh. Not another SW

I knew about LotR but I don’t do that either (surprise!)

I could eat 10 Mickey bars from 9-12!

1 Like

He’s in both Last Jedi and Force Awakens. He only has a speaking role in Ep 9 though

1 Like

Well I find this news to be disappointing, as this does not bode well for Christmas. I’m not really into paying that much money for a few hours (basing it off the cost of the other after hours events) for my family of 5. I just switched my park reservations in December so I don’t get booted out of MK early for a Christmas after hours on a Friday night. Hopefully I’m wrong and they actually do a Christmas party. Oh well.

Not doubting you, but now I gotta find where if he’s in the background somewhere, out of curiosity. Wookiepedia conflicts with that though:

While Monaghan wasn’t contacted for the 2015 film Star Wars : Episode VII The Force Awakens , Abrams later offered him the role of the Beaumont Kin, which Monaghan got after England won against Colombia in the Round of 16 of the 2018 FIFA World Cup as part of a bet with Abrams.

1 Like

I’m so excited to see the return of sort-of After Hours!! I am hoping regular MK After Hours will return soon too! I’m thinking of doing a 5 day trip to UOR in Jan 2022, and I’d LOVE to spend one (or two) nights at MK after park close! (Or at any other park if MK isn’t an option.)

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s in the Death Star 3.0 briefing. I was expecting him to speak and was surprised when he didn’t. It was a “why did you bring in a famous face and not have him talk?” moment.

2 Likes

AGREE! Charlie is one of the best LOST characters.

2 Likes

I’m glad they are providing Resort Guests ticket first!

Tickets will go on sale next month, with an early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

This. :100:

2 Likes

So I have a question. If you look at the Disney announcement it states that on select nights the event is 9:30-12:30. Does anybody have any idea why it would be bumped 30 mins on some nights?

To give time to kick out the normies. It was like that for normal AH events, I believe. And a full hour for the Halloween parties.

1 Like

Anyone seen Dominic Monaghan in Flash Forward? That was an awesome show!!

2 Likes

assume on those days MK is a later opening in morning.

1 Like

Anyone else have Boo to You playing on repeat in their brain now?

3 Likes

There has been some chatter that the Disney partner resorts will not have the early booking window.

This is really late for a lot of kids. My DD6 would never be able to hang. I wonder if it will be less “family-friendly” this year.