The one where I make my family do RunDisney

Great pic!

3 Likes

Excellent hippo pics!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

We did FOP and NRJ after with very short waits thanks to LLs. Everyone decided to head out due to fatigue and wanting to see new resort. We transferred to POFQ today. Surprise Mardi Gras celebration!

DC did the mask decorating activity

8 Likes

The Elk we purchased from the Norway Pavilion does not seem to have made it. I remember seeing it in the morning while packing but it was not in the bag I had put all the stuffed animals. Found out after DC fell asleep. I dread the tears to come in the morning when they find out. Did fill out the online list and found so hopefully it will be found and sent.

4 Likes

Oh no! I hope you get it back.

3 Likes

DC wanted to wait in the room until the Elk was found. Had to explain that if/when found will probably be sent to our home. Finally got them to get ready to go with the promise of beignets. Grabbed beignets and coffee to go. On bus at 7:33 and tapping into park at 8am. We have a Rise LL for 10:10. Friend got LL for TOT for all of us but DC at 10:15 but I got one for 10:45 for DC. The overlap so we will go there after Rise. We are rope dropping MF. Sadly Rise is down so pistes wait when we got in line is 65 minutes.

4 Likes

35 minute wait. Hondo is not working. DC and I were pilots and caused a lot of damage. Now wrap and black caf

10 Likes

Did bounty hunters DC found their bounty. I wandered and never found mine before we gave up so we could tap into Rise. Tapped in at 10:18. We will see how long this takes.

4 Likes

What are the drop times for slinky again?

We did Rise with a 5 minute wait.

Then had walk on with our LL on TOT. DC took chicken exit with friend who is not feeling good and their child rode with us.

7 Likes

Spoke with guest experience and was able to get out Dino anytime from yesterday converted to a ASS anytime today. Now have MMRR LL 5pm, ASS anytime and TSMM LL 6:10. At SciFi Fantasmic package lunch and will head back to resort after for a break.

7 Likes

Got DP a LL for SDD with the 1:17 drop for 4:25-5:25. May try to modify at next drop as want to go to 5pm BATB

2 Likes

Decided not to rush so letting BATB go. Still haven’t done it. Some day! The splash pad and serpent slide were well liked by DC and friend.

4 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Hopefully next time

1 Like

Tapped back into HS at 5:24. DP decided not to try to hit slinky late. LL window ended at 5:25. They headed to baseline as DC and I hit the stack of LLs after collecting the 50th statues. MMRR done at 6:09.

6 Likes

TSMM done 6:30

6 Likes

Off ASS 6:52

6 Likes

Off Star Tour 7:18

Met awesome DP at baseline who purchased me a pretzel and margarita and boogied to fantasmic. Seated middle row D trying to save a couple seats for friends on Rise. Are we going to get wet?

5 Likes