The one where I make my family do RunDisney

You’ll probably get a light mist, but definitely will feel the heat from the flames.

1 Like

Yea mist and heat and I loved that show!

8 Likes

On our way put

5 Likes

12 Likes

I need that figment popcorn bucket.

3 Likes

DC loves Figment. We were sad they ran out when we came to FARTS last year, again last day, so we’re so happy it was still here this time. And it also has the Epcot 40th on the strap so even better. How we are getting it home safely is another issue.

4 Likes

If you’re picking up your bib today, my niece is working at the bib distribution spot from 8-am-8:30pm. Taylor will be the very tired blond who we kept out too late at HS After Hours last night!

7 Likes

I will keep a look out!

1 Like

Rundisney merchandise acquired and now doing the meander line for bib pickup. DP registration did the disappearing act so we will be here a little bit more than planned.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Took two hours but we have our bibs, shirts and merch. Heading back to resort so we can go to DS for lunch.

2 Likes

On a boat

7 Likes

Decided on Frontera Cocina for lunch. The vegetarian options not the greatest but the half guac/half hummus was good.
Going to Salt and Straw next.

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot about that place! I had a delightful experience there!

3 Likes

I had the Honey Strawberry balsamic with black pepper. It’s quite tasty.

9 Likes

Meandered in shops and letting DC ride the train before we take the boat back to the resort.

3 Likes

Some arcade and massage chair time

6 Likes

Carriage ride through Riverside

8 Likes

That looks fun!

2 Likes

It was a nice slow ride through Riverside for 25 minutes. Pretty grounds but upon visiting I prefer FQ.

3 Likes