The one where I make my family do RunDisney

Not as crazy as the kid in the back row. :rofl: Poor kid.

3 Likes

That kid told DP they had ridden it before and tried to get DC switch spots so they could be in front.

2 Likes

Italy booth
Mozzarella Frita needs spicer sauces
Ravioli Funghi YUM
Amaretto Bellini very sweet
Sorry no pic

2 Likes

Seated on the ground between Italy booth and handicap reserved viewing for the fireworks.

5 Likes

These things just blow my mind! I need to see a video of someone walking around it and then standing in the position where the perspective clicks.

9 Likes

Cute show
DC loves the magicband plus lighting up with things
We also “collected” the 6 50th statues in Play Disney app with the band.
After the show I had said I would buy DC a stuffy for riding Guardians and they got an Elk from Norway. Lastly we rode Soarin in our evening hours, walk on. We were too tired to do more. Left the park when our evening boarding group was called.

7 Likes

We are having a later start at AK today and the Genie plus return times are not moving to later the way I want. It would be nice if I have this problem tomorrow.

3 Likes

Stacking for later at the moment.

Probably will continue to modify Navi to a bit later. It is 10:13 and waiting for bus. Will probably start with Nemo show if we make it.

3 Likes

It’s the best!

1 Like

I got the feels for sure

2 Likes

Walked into Finding Nemo show at 10:50 and got to move down into the LL seating. Then mobile ordered kids meal from flame tree and picked up street corn tacos and an island sunrise from Smiling Crocodile

8 Likes

What is this magical thing you speak of? Are you able to drop your children off and have adult time without them???

4 Likes

Yes the Swan and Dolphin resort has Camp Dolphin. The max time you can book is 4-11pm for $85. They just want you to be in the Epcot/Hs area. You do not need to be staying there and can book online.

7 Likes

At 12 I made LL for 3:40 Dino for DC and I and a 3:45 EE for DP. DC and I will try to do the 5 min early tap so we don’t have to run to KS for the LL that starts at 3:55. Then DC and I took the train to Rafiki Planet Watch to do the Animation Experience. Now heading back for a Dole Whip and to wave at some statues.

7 Likes

All of the AK 50th statues “collected”. 3pm LL for Tough to be a bug not needed as walk on. Just waiting for previous show to run.

4 Likes

Dino is down and triceratops spin is down so we played some games and won two stuffies. Waiting to get a pic with Dino chip and dale. May use the Dino multi experience pass later or beg to move it to tomorrow

10 Likes

Love the ears!!

2 Likes

DC thought long and hard before deciding the Oswald ears were the best

4 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes