The Last Spring Break—A UOR and WDW Trip Report

His laptop is currently locked in the safe so that helps. He is trying his best to get around the phone restrictions but so far has failed. Mindy at Verizon is my hero :blush:

This is why our trip next week is really important to me! I’m going to treat it like the last time it will be just the two of us. As we all know, you never know when things will change. This past year has proven that for sure.

4 Likes

It is. It is good that we have each other to help us through it. Hugs.

3 Likes

Yay for Mindy!

3 Likes

Two solutions:

1. Girls’ trips without the hubbies
  2. Grandbabies
3 Likes

I live in fear of this one right now! LOL Just wait until you have a daughter this age! I want grandchildren, but please finish college and be self-sufficient before that happens, is all I ask.

8 Likes

Ha ha! No need to rush it. But if she wants kids, it will be a bright spot in your future to pamper them (figuratively and literally).

4 Likes

Yes, I want grandkids BAD! I don’t know if either of my girls are thinking they want children at this point, but I hope that changes. In the meantime, I have my grand-nieces and nephews to pamper. Once I’m allowed to see them again. Stupid COVID!

4 Likes

Aren’t you responsible for bail money for liners?:wink:

4 Likes

Maybe, but I need to get over it.

3 Likes

So true. Parenting adult children is not easy.

4 Likes

:moneybag: On occasion. Is someone in need?? :rofl:

3 Likes

That is fabulous she was able to install restrictions that he can’t get around.

Absolutely.

2 Likes

I will go with girls’ trip without the hubbies. No to the grandbabies at the moment.

5 Likes

YES!!!

4 Likes

Not yet, but I know you’re there for me if I need it.:grin:

5 Likes

:rofl: I’ll try to stay awake and aware. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Catching up, been crazy in my work world

Its like we are Secret Sisters – I’ve been having bitter-sweet emotions on DD23 finishing college, becoming her own woman.

There will be a hiatus, its clear, in our Disney time. Her work and life path need to be not so tight with our mom-daughter times, for now. But I also know they will be there always, and though different, will always be there again.

Hugs to you – your daughters are great, they are stepping into their lives, they will always be there for you and with you, because you’ve been that great mom for them. That cannot be taken away from us, ever!

7 Likes

Sorry work has been so crazy.

It’s definitely bitter-sweet. I love the fact that they are moving on with their lives and yet I hate it too.

5 Likes

Here we come

3 Likes