The Last Spring Break—A UOR and WDW Trip Report

This is it. The last spring break for my twin DDs 21. They graduate from college next month. Amazingly though their university still had spring break. It was originally scheduled in March, but they moved it to this week. Yay!! So glad we could still go.

Per my usual I was making shirts and packing at the last minute. I was able to go to bed at 11 pm. I never sleep well the night before a trip so getting up at 3 am wasn’t awful. It will catch up with me at some point I know. And I can’t sleep on planes.

The airport in Nashville was crazy busy for 4:45 am on a Sunday. It’s the busiest I’ve seen it in the past year. We made it to the gate just as boarding began.

So first up will be UOR. We’re staying at HRH. It’s the kids preferred hotel. The weather in Orlando looks awful for today so ponchos are packed.

The girls are super excited for this trip! I know it will be fun.

37 Likes

Yay have fun. This time I can follow along real time. Hope you and the Dds have a great time

3 Likes

Safe travels! Have a great trip!

3 Likes

Thanks!! Lizzy is already asleep and we haven’t left yet. :joy:. Actually I’m jealous.

7 Likes

Thank you. I think today could be a long day. Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

Same and same. I hope you get a rest at some point! I’ll peek in a bit here and there until you get to WDW. Have all kinds of fun!

6 Likes

Hooray! Have fun!

2 Likes

Enjoy! Great timing, yesterday the wait times were their lowest in one month!

The weather looks great M-F, but today…yikes…3 to 5 inches of rain…:grimacing:

4 Likes

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Yay! Have a wonderful trip! I will try to keep up!

3 Likes

Yay, another trip! Can’t wait to follow along. I can’t believe how much rain they are expecting. Good luck!

3 Likes

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

We will get rest at some point. It might not be today though. :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

We really need the rain here right now. :persevere:. Have sooo much fun!!!

4 Likes

Oh, it didn’t know that about wait times. Awesome!!
I think today in the rain could be rough depending on when our room is ready.

5 Likes

Thanks. The girls are excited about UOR. They haven’t been in several years.

4 Likes

I knew it was going to rain but I had no idea just how much. :astonished:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re going to be at Disney any time this week.

3 Likes