The Last Spring Break—A UOR and WDW Trip Report

Loving this

3 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

Great!! Can we leave tomorrow please?

4 Likes

Well, can we leave after Sunday? I need to meet Ellie first.

4 Likes

Sure!! I’m so happy you are getting to meet Ellie today!!

2 Likes

You can order more than one entree? Like if you ordered the steak and wanted to try the quiche? Do they charge you the full price for the additional entree?

1 Like

We were able to order more than one this time. I have heard of other people doing it as well. And we were not charged for the additional entree.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

We still are tasting our Gideon’s cookies. Last night we tried the peanut butter crunch and it was great.
What is still weird with all the cookies though is that you will randomly get a really salty bite. Like overwhelming salty.

4 Likes

Maybe someone bumped the elbow of the hand holding the salt shaker?

On all the cookies?!?!:joy:

3 Likes

Ok good point. Didn’t think it through. Oh oh maybe they have a base cookie dough and then add to it and the base got spiked :thinking::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Perhaps.

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed reading over your trip report over the last 2 days! Thanks so much for all the detailed info, especially the F&G food tips!

I’m definitely giving up a corner of my liner card as to the coordinated and themed outfits. If we make RD and my kids are wearing reasonably clean and socially acceptable clothes, that’s about all I can manage in the mornings!

I literally need to make sure my kids just have clothes for our upcoming trip. Because remote learning means they’ve basically worn PJ bottoms for the last year…or maybe soccer shorts at best…

5 Likes

Don’t damage your liner card. Matching shirts are not part of the way. They are part of a sub-cult!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for reading it
If you manage to RD with children, you can definitely keep your liner card. I completely understand the need to make sure the kids have clothes. My DS wears a uniform to school every day and then athletic pants and t-shirts on the weekends. I often have to buy a few things just for trips.

2 Likes

A sub-cult which you will be joining next year.

Yes, they are.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You seem to think that’s a joke.

3 Likes

One never knows, do one? :rofl:

2 Likes