The Last Spring Break—A UOR and WDW Trip Report

Hang in there! My kids range from 11-24. We’ve taken my eldest’s partner with us on our last two DO trips, bringing his daughter once. But our trip to WDW this year is just us-DH and the three kids, and my eldest has been the driver behind going. Heck, I went on a cruise with just my mom a few years back. I think when kids start getting into relationships they don’t want to be apart, and then once you’ve been together a while a break can be nice or you don’t feel the need to do every single thing together.

4 Likes

Thanks for that. Your story made me sad. I know it’s coming though…

2 Likes

Excellent!

is always a beautiful sight!

interesting!

that is adorable

excellent

I am guessing a need for a name change???

that is not early at all!

@JustKeepSmiling I didn’t realize you were going with Abby. That should be awesome.

@Dreamer thank you for getting me all excited (like I need any help) for September. It looks like you and the girls had a great time together!

3 Likes

Yes! Fab Five - ready or not!

6 Likes

Yep. I can totally relate. It is frustrating.

3 Likes

Better!! Always thought it would be better to be the Rolling Stones!!
Leaves lot more leeway for bad behavior and overindulgence. :rofl:

3 Likes

UOR is easier than Disney when you have EP. You really don’t need to plan or to be there at RD. My kids like UOR, but they still prefer Disney (or at least that’s what I’m telling myself).

2 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

I can definitely post more pictures, but I didn’t want people to get bored of them.

2 Likes

That is fabulous you were able to do that.

I think a lot of kids are like that. I’m lucky my girls still want to travel with us.

3 Likes

I think you must have had a knock on the head. There is no chance of anyone here getting bored!

3 Likes

Unless he figures a way around that. :wink:

I am nearly in tears after reading this. I know things change (and I know you do too), but that doesn’t make it easy.

5 Likes

That’s really interesting (and hopeful).

1 Like

Fab Five?

3 Likes

Jinx.
I hadn’t read your response.:joy:

3 Likes

Do we really need leeway?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or I’m just grumpy being back at work.

2 Likes

Depends on how much bail money you bring with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well that is entirely understandable!

2 Likes

You know I related to this so much. It is hard. I have felt like the odd one out when with Chessie and her bf. I hate it. This new stage of parenting is hard. :frowning:

6 Likes