The last AP trip..maybe. Number 10 in pictures

I’m looking all over this pic for someone wearing Sox ears. I had no idea they even made them! I want them! Where is she? Where are the ears?

Oh, not Red Sox. It’s that cat from Lightyear isn’t it?

5 Likes

On first look I thought the guy in back had his arms up at a weird angle :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Nah @JJT 's reddit friend just got ahold of them

4 Likes

Too funny :rofl:

…word of advice double check for security tags when doing mobile chevkout :crazy_face: There is one on the Spirit Jersey I purchased - that the person at the door even out in the bag - so now I need to bring to Disney Springs tonight to have it removed. It did not trigger as far as I’m aware.

4 Likes

When they say light rain, they actually mean torrential down pour. Second day in a row we have been caught in it. (I did have rain coat yesterday, emergency poncho today)

We had dinner at Paddlefish. I asked for a side Cesar wth chicken, dressing on the side. Waitress forgot that last part. My meal was comped. (My friend got the scallops, so still a pricey bill - for her :joy:)

We grabbed the Pumpkin Dole Whip on the way back. Tastes good!!

13 Likes

We are starting the day with MDE not working. (Not just us). At least it’s MK today, so getting an LL right see 7 was not a neccesity.

2 Likes

It was down earlier. I hope it’s working now (I haven’t rechecked status yet)

2 Likes

Yes, it came back online before we entered the park. They were just having people tap in. No fingerprint. Space, Buzz, Peoplemover were all down-so did something I have never done, and will never do again -Astro Orbiter. Buzz opened, so we went there, then People Mover was open, and finally Space. All walk on - or 7 mins in the case of Space. Now going on 7DMT because it was 25 min posted.We got row 1 (16 mins actual).

13 Likes

Why? Just curious. I’ve never done it because I thought the spinning would bother me. It’s also very high. I wonder what put you off of it?

1 Like

What the heck is wrong with you? It’s all delicious and so filling that I had to bump and run a Tiffins dinner reservation.

2 Likes

Day almost over. Checking into off-site resort. Still have VQ for CR that we plan to use - although I’m hoping it stops raining.

We hit a number of rides this morning before lunch at Skippers. Had LL for Pooh but it was down, so after it expired - it did not flip for some reason, picked up LL for Splash. Oddly, that one flipped even though Splash was not down. So we booked another Splash and used the anytime on BTMR. Use the Pooh LL later in at Pooh and it turned green. :woman_shrugging: We headed to Epcot and arrived around 1:30. Could tap in at 1:45. Ride SE, then took boat since it was there and got the Pumpkin Macaron Ice Cream :heart_eyes: Got a magically got a Remy LL so we went on that. Then Soarin before gearing up for the rain and heading to Space 220.

I had established my waterproof Vessi shoes do good in light-moderate rain. They can’t handle the heavy.

12 Likes

15 Likes

What do you think of Space 220? Can’t remember if you’ve been there before.

1 Like

Ohhh what’s the egg dish? I don’t remember that one!

2 Likes

Third time there. We really like the lounge menu.

3 Likes

Astro Deviled Eggs - lounge menu

2 Likes

I keep looking and looking… at least I know what I’m looking for now, TY!

3 Likes

I rode it for the first time last year. Looking back on the video I recorded, I was saying “Oh, God! Oh, Lord!” the entire time. It is much higher and faster than it looks. Never again. :laughing: The view up there is pretty amazing though.

4 Likes

I had a similar response my first ride but several trips and years later, we did it again this year and I didn’t have a problem with it at all! I think it was just a surprising first ride and then I knew what to expect.

4 Likes