The last AP trip..maybe. Number 10 in pictures

I have other suggestions - but they belong in the uncensored thread

2 Likes

That’s a great Goofy pic! Not quite the same but DH had a reaction to an apple watch strap I bought him.

1 Like

That’s good intel!

1 Like

Rope dropped AK, on first FOP of the day. Safari was down so got anytime replacement, so I booked Safari again, and got second anytime we never even used. Rode Everest twice, Dinosaur twice, then Safari. Headed over to Gideons and got the Key Lime Pie Cake. Very good, not sickening sweet. Then walked almost a mile from Epcot parking lot to Skyliner. Grabbed a VQ for CR, going over to DHS for a couple rides and to pick up some Star Wars merch. Have LL for MMRR & TSMM.

17 Likes

So, did the two rides at DHS, managed to snag a pair of the Vans Disney shoes in my size, then started to head back to Epcot. Skyliner was down due to incoming weather, so we bussed back (which gave me a chance to put my purchase in the car instead of carrying around) , it was starting to lightly drizzle, we went on Nemo, while on there I snagged an LL for Frozen with the drop, so we decided to head to our LL at Remy - at which time it really started to rain :crazy_face: We continued on to Germany for the Pasta Gratin & Apple Strudel. Went on Frozen and by then our VQ for Cosmic Rewind had been called. It had finally stopped raining, but we were ready to be done for day so headed out. Over 26000 steps today. In all that… I took hardly any pictures other than the dog at park entry and Groot :joy: Tomorrow it’s back to DHS for rope drop. Hopefully Rise is open this time.

17 Likes

To start the day, car #7 in the lot…

18 Likes

Towards front of Rise Queue. They let us in early (7:35), but have not let us into preshow yet (7:47 currently)

13 Likes

Is that dog just a random service dog, or is he a canine CM here in a role for GOtG?

3 Likes

Good to know: tapping through at 7:30 for an 8:00 ETPE with an 8:30 day guest published open.

Thanks for this!

5 Likes

What time did you get in the lot?

1 Like

Service Dog at DHS. We were talking to another CM and her name is Lee I think she said.

6 Likes

Well she is excellent theming for the ride IMO

3 Likes

As soon as I posted - we were let into preshow. We know where to stand so we were first in line and first to ride. They were like stand in red - oh just go on in :rofl: Only one other couple. We were of by 8:04.

Did single rider for MFSR - which we only just found out has a left staircase. So we went up that way and no one was there so we got Pilot with no other people.

Then my friend got a Ronto Wrap. Tapped in at 8:25 for SDD. I got kids breakfast bowl at Woody’s. Then LL at TSMM. Currently in line for ToT. No LL; Have LL for Rockcoaster at 10.

16 Likes

Around 7:05 am. I took pic of the Tap In point at 7:13 am.

5 Likes

This is making me want to switch to a DHS morning next week. Look at all that empty!

4 Likes

Wow. What an amazing morning!!! Dream scenarios for all the rides!

3 Likes

Ya, I have been on point with Genie+ today too :rofl: I forgot about it when we came on Wed do ended to with a later SDD. We have MMRR at noon, so that will cover all the main rides. Normally I need to do stacking for the evening.

We check out of DSS tomorrow so will give us time to pack up and have dinner over at DS (Paddlefish) …still have another 5 nights, but off property.

7 Likes

You are killing it! Awesome pics and ride reports.

4 Likes

Back at the resort, picked up Bruno’s Vision from the Artist Palette. On the sweet side, but tastes good…

13 Likes

Also a couple ride pics from Epcot yesterday…I’m the one with the Sox ears.

14 Likes