The last AP trip..maybe. Number 10 in pictures

I know you say your DH is a super picky eater and he went on this right? I guess worst case I can nibble on whatever looks most edible to me and there will be plenty of opportunities for meals/snacks before or after.

6 Likes

This and also your experience was not the usual. Most people report waiting 45+minutes in line with their boarding group. Waits are extremely low across all parks right now as attendance is lower than average right now.

6 Likes

True. We just returned from 9/3-9/10 trip, rode Guardians 4x and had to wait maybe 20-30 minutes each time, except during the extra evening hours when we went near closing. But well worth it. So fun!!

4 Likes

My whole family is picky and they all enjoyed it!

4 Likes

There is enough food that even for a picky eater, you can eat enough to satisfy. Plus the granola dessert was delicious.

Today was late start at Epcot. Got Genie+ so got Remy first thing, then used for Seas, Soarin, Land before booking Frozen. Did SR on TT. We habe VQ for CR around 3. I just paused a few seconds before joining this morning to get a later time.

Just had the Fry’s Flight at F&W - delicious and filling! Two of us sharing and we are full.

18 Likes

Ugh. We went to ride Frozen - just about to board and it broke down. Pic is of maintenance guys. They made us went until they emptied every boat before finally saying it was down and letting us out with an LL for later.

Had repeat (for me) song on Cosmic Rewind. We are going to ride again just after 9 during EETH.

13 Likes

Rope Dropped DHS today. Rise was closed so we did MMRR. It looked like Rise was open, but it was not so SR at MFSR. Then Star Tours. We had breakfast at Hollywood & Vine. I was a lousy photo taker there. So in only have 2 characters. Goofy is the only one I knew.

After breakfast we went to Indiana Jones. First time seeing the show since it started again. Then off to Frozen. If you have never been - highly recommend. We only went for the first time earlier this year and totally enjoyed it. Not just for kids.

We did all the rides in Toy Story with Genie+ before taking a break. Returning for a couple hours this evening.

Unrelated - any reports of rash with the be MB+? I have never had a reaction to the old MB, but am with this one. I put Moleskin on the back to w see if that helps.

13 Likes

So weird! I wonder if it’s just irritation due to the size and weight of the band? It could also be blocking moisture to your skin. I don’t know.

2 Likes

I wear a 44 mm Apple Watch on my other wrist. Both sweat.

3 Likes

Infiltration of the nanoprobes used to track your movements. That is the “+”

13 Likes

That is odd about the rash, I haven’t had any issues with mine.

I hardly notice mine and the old ones drove me crazy!! I don’t know if it just fits different or what?

3 Likes

Ended the night with another ride on MFSR (LL), Star Tours (no line), Aerosmith went down after we scanned LL, so after a little waiting, we asked for replacement LL, then went to ToT …which took a lot of refreshing in BG1 to get; but I finally did. We used the replacement LL for another ride on TSMM. … But only one of us successfully scanned; the girl had to call her manager to grant access to my friend :woman_facepalming: After that we headed out.

Tomorrow was going to be Epcot, but we decided to do rope drop at AK instead because we did not go on any rides other than FOP on Sunday. Then plan is Gideons to get Key Lime Cake. Have lunch back in room. Park Hop at Epcot after 2, get VQ for CR, then Skyliner to DHS (for shopping and probably another round of TSMM, and Rockcoaster).

We have access to Extended Evening hours at MK…But we are not good at staying up late due to the early mornings. So will likely skip. (We need to try for Rise again on Thursday during ETPE since we could not go today)

10 Likes

I can’t remember if this is a live TR or not but just wanted to let you know Key Lime was last months flavor at Gideons. Might want to have a backup choice :wink:

1 Like

They are rotating flavours each. This month, Wed has Key Lime.

2 Likes

Anyone know what the cookie flavor is this month?

#havefoodvacwilltravel

4 Likes

Whew, I don’t keep up on the cake as much :grin:

Peanut butter cold brew, haven’t tried it yet but DD really wants to!

3 Likes

That’s the cookie flavor? Weird.
And I’m not sure how I feel about it - I don’t like the PB cold brew drink even a little (which surprised me)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not as excited for it as DD is. I’m not a huge fan of peanut butter flavored things. But I’ll still try it :wink:

1 Like

7 Likes

Chocolate everything :drooling_face:
Maybe it’s cake this go

Also I need my eyes checked. I thought Monday’s flavors included “Golden Cred” which for a split second I thought might be a nod to some San Fran gang

4 Likes