The last AP trip..maybe. Number 10 in pictures

I didn’t know there were multiples, or that there is actually a sign in the rest area that says look for friends of pascal :rofl:

3 Likes

I found it uncomfortable…and that was with being able to ride by myself as there was only a handful of riders. At were first we were like we are both supposed to go in here? Seriously?? Then realized there were only about 7 of us, so all the adults split up.

5 Likes

There was a scavenger hunt on scavenger hunt day and finding those was one of them. I’ve yet to see one :upside_down_face::laughing:

1 Like

Well there is that too! I rode with my DS15 and DS5 and it was a tiiiight fit. :joy:

1 Like

Of course as soon as we go to Epcot to ride Cosmic Rewind - heavy downpour. Was prepared and wore sandals and raincoat.

7th time - longest line we have waited in. I’m thinking everyone with a VQ headed for the line when it started to rain. About 45 mins all in.

We still have 2 more songs to get. So going to get a VQ again tomorrow during the afternoon drop.

Since it was a day off from the parks - other than CR - we went to Waffle House for breakfast. :yum:

7 Likes

This is us but my sister. Thank you family, Interval and DVC.

:sparkling_heart: SSR - especially Paddock right by Carousel bus stop.

2 Likes

Off property which means no more super early. We still arrived at DHS for regular guest rope drop. Headed right for Rock coaster - posted was 15 - it was walk-on. Then to ToT - it was same.

We had LL for SDD, headed there next, then to kill time before LL for TSMM, we did SR at MFSR. After TSMM, we went to watch Frozen again. Always a little different.

Lunch today is 50’s Prime Time. Yum.

11 Likes

We shared. So full.

13 Likes

Onion rings sound really good right now

7 Likes

Yes those onion rings look amazing. But I need some bbq sauce on the side.

1 Like

You are having amazing luck with lines for the most part! So excited for you!!

4 Likes

We were supposed to go on MMRR after lunch, but it has technical difficulties - so we used the anytime over on TSMM (Also went on Star Tours - no wait) We watched Beauty & the Beast, then went over to Epcot to get VQ for CR, popped into the Riviera so my friebd could refill her soda, then went back to resort for a break.

This evening if wait times for FOP drop we are going to pop in there (our resort is 5 mins away) and then go to Epcot for CR.

12 Likes

Okay, the guy casually on his phone is hilarious.

6 Likes

We did not go to AK. Just went to Epcot, rode Remy thanks to a drop. By the time we walked around the world, our VQ had been called. Only 2 more days left and we still need 2 more songs :grimacing:

12 Likes

Which ones? Good luck!:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Everybody Wants to Rule the World
I Ran

Got VQ 1 today. Already called. Umm, I can’t enter the park until 8:30 :joy: We are heading over probably around 9:30. No rush this morning.

7 Likes

…and now we only need 1 more song. We got Everyone Wants to Rule the World this morning. So 9 rides, 5 songs. We only have 1 more park day.

9 Likes

It took me 10 rides to get them all!! You can do it!!:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I think the Florida heat is getting is getting to me - or were running out of steam with this being day 10 :rofl: After Cosmic used LL for Remy. Got a crepe then went over to Soarin. I got LL for Frozen on the drop before noon, so we headed that way. Tried to go on Gran Fiesta - but it was down. After we asked around the world, bought some stuff, got some food. Then headed out to go to Disney Springs before going back to resort for a test.

Tonight we need to pop into AK since we did not go yesterday. I need to compete the Disney 50 Quest. I had MB issues last time we were there.

11 Likes

We didn’t get to AK until 6:15 as we waited until it stopped raining. Went on Dinosaur - while no line it was slow loading with only one side open. We should have went to Everest.

After we decided not enough time for Everest and went to FOP. Posted was 30mins. It was walk on.

I finished the Disney Fab 50 Quest.

Tomorrow last day at MK. One more chance to get VQ for CR and maybe go to DHS.

Edit: I forgot pics :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes