The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

I had the same thought days ago. Since rapid stacking isn’t really about BG1, I actually thought it would be better in the general G+ thread. But Jeff says no thank you lol.

7 Likes

It probably deserves it’s own thread. Or maybe a “Genie+ Strategy” thread. It could be linked from here–I could even put a link in the lead post.

7 Likes

Also:

:joy:

10 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea. A separate place where more outrageous ideas can be thrown around. Heck, we don’t even really know yet if the rapid stacking would be a crowd pleaser. May be too time consuming?

6 Likes

Maybe a Stupid Human Genie+ Tricks thread where people can discuss that, double booking, etc. The OP could list what tricks are still active.

8 Likes

Yes - but how about calling it a G+ Strategy & Planning thread to discuss tricks, hacks, advanced strategies, but also day planning in way that brings it all together concretely. One of the most useful things to emerge from the rapid stack discussion was when people would post specific day plans and ask for feedback. Put it in La Cava so people can discuss any topic.

7 Likes

Actually Im praying this is a thing for my Dec 2023 trip with a 2 yr old. I think our actual park time will be in the evening. Bit who knows, by then there will probably be flying cars…

5 Likes

I confirm tomorrow but its one of 2 that i listen to that take “listener questions”. I will find it and let you know. Now I need to know :laughing:

3 Likes

No, please keep it all here! Please :pray:

4 Likes

Thread overload… can’t compute… :laughing: honestly, have you seen the other threads. When it comes to Genie+ and BG1 people have to keep linking in to the 2 main thread (as I call them). If you start branching off, it gets confusing!

5 Likes

I just don’t want some of this advanced stuff and the bookmarklet that shall not be named to show up on, oh, something like BlogMickey.

7 Likes

Ditto. Molly video or bust.

5 Likes

Well don’t post it and we won’t have a problem :wink::joy_cat:

6 Likes

I’m overwhelmed by rapid stacking!

4 Likes

Heading to HS tomorrow morning and over to MK by 1 pm. If we use EE AND buy ROtR what would first LL be and what should we rope drop? Worried if we RD SDD it might be down. Not riding ToT…it scares me lol. I don’t think rapid stacking makes sense at MK because it’s a party day.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry, it’s not in the top 3:

6 Likes

What are your must dos? Here’s what we did for a morning WDW day.

• Buy Rise, for around 9:30-10:30 AM
  • First LL - Slinky
  • RD MMRR
  • TSM
  • Use SDD LL, book MFSR (grab the first one you can get, then work to modify it sooner. I’ve seen lots of MFSR times pop up this early and executed this strategy twice)
  • Saucers if you want
  • MFSR, Grab LL RNRC
  • Ride Rise and see any shows while waiting for RnRC
    RnRC
  • Standby or LL Star Tours
  • Grab your first MK LL and modify/rapid stack as needed
5 Likes

FYI There is a new thread for G+ advanced strategies and discussion:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-genie-strategy-planning-thread/91288

10 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

@bebe80 I’ve linked to your thread in the lead post as well.

7 Likes