The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

So glad you had a great day! If yiu have that advanced degree the system can definitely work for you! I am glad it did for you.

3 Likes

I feel like we need some kind of Liner G+ achievement award certificate.

7 Likes

You did well! We were at HS yesterday and were only able to get 3; I had a 4th one, but we were in Muppets and I lost connection just as I clicked it, and I lost it.

2 Likes

Yes! I feel like that is the aceivement I deserve :rofl:

3 Likes

Trust me, it took a lot of studying to get a sense of it without first-hand experience of the previous versions. It can be done, but I can completely see why even Disney pros struggle with it before they do it.

4 Likes

Pardon my ignorance. Iā€™m so new at this. Is this LL?

1 Like

Remy is the only ILL (Individual Lightning Lane $) at EP currently. All the rest of the LLā€™s are in the G+ attraction package.

3 Likes

I have a lot to learn. Iā€™m trying.

4 Likes

Hey, you got 2 months yet so youā€™ll be fine!

3 Likes

Well. If we even go to WDW thatā€™s not til June. :+1:. And itā€™s just two of us. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ah, I didnā€™t recall you talking about WDW with your UOR trip. Well that sound amazing!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks, I just added to the lead post. Iā€™m glad theyā€™ll have another high-volume option for LL to siphon people away, but these are a waste of a reservation, IMO.

8 Likes

So, I am wondering if Genie plus is worth it if I am both staying offsite and donā€™t want to be in the park after 6 pm. Are there enough non-evening hour spots available? So many peopleā€™s examples have reservations so far into the evening.

1 Like

You are sort of right though, on the day Iā€™m speaking of they were both ILL. FEA has since switched to regular genie+

2 Likes

Genie+ may still be worth it, but youā€™ll have to be strategic about getting return times in the morning by using the ~7:08am replenished return times, drop times (see the other pinned thread), and choice of attraction. Itā€™s possible to make good use of it in the morning / afternoon, though afternoon/evening is possibly easier.

3 Likes

Wondering what the FoF G+ will get you. Same as when it was FPP? Spot in the hot hot sun?

4 Likes

Yeah probably similar. Youā€™ll still have to show up early, just not as early. And the spot may or may not be more favorable than what you could get on your own, even if you just walked up at the last minute.

1 Like

Let it eat the unwise people. Many of them.

7 Likes

You mean the place I saw people sweating as I sat in not quite as direct sun next to a trash can less than 50 yards away and didnā€™t have to waste a FP+ or a dining package and was able to get there pretty late in the game? No thanks. Iā€™ll take my curb next to the trash can!

7 Likes